Certified File Transfer Professional (CFTP) Programme
This course is for: IT Professionals
January 2017 TBC
What is the CFTP Training Programme
The Certified File Transfer Professional training programme is a vendor independent course for IT professionals who work with managed file transfer software.
During the course you will learn how to evaluate, deploy, configure and maintain managed file transfer and secure file transfer technology such as:
- FTP Servers, FTPS Servers and SFTP Servers
- FTP Clients, FTPS Clients and SFTP Clients
- Managed File Transfer Solutions
- Automated File Transfers and File Transfer Scripting (e.g., FTP Scripts)
- Web Transfer and Web Client Servers, Including WebDAV Servers
- Accelerated File Transfer, Including “Extreme File Transfer” and UDP-Based Solutions
- Ad Hoc File Sharing and File Synchronization Solutions
How much does it cost?
The usual cost for the full certified course is £995, however the first 10 places on this course are available with a 50% discount at just £497 exc. VAT.
Fill in the form opposite and our accounts team will call you back to take credit card payment. If you wish to place a purchase order, please let us know. Payment is required in advance of attending the course.
What will I receive?
You will receive a printed CFTP course manual, CFTP certificate upon successful completion of the course, tea and coffee and lunch on both days.