Certified File Transfer Professional (CFTP) Programme
This online course is for: IT Professionals working with MFT software
What is the CFTP Training Programme
The Certified File Transfer Professional training programme is a vendor independent course for IT professionals who work with managed file transfer software.
During the course you will learn how to evaluate, deploy, configure and maintain managed file transfer and secure file transfer technology such as:
- FTP Servers, FTPS Servers and SFTP Servers
- FTP Clients, FTPS Clients and SFTP Clients
- Managed File Transfer Solutions
- Automated File Transfers and File Transfer Scripting (e.g., FTP Scripts)
- Web Transfer and Web Client Servers, Including WebDAV Servers
- Accelerated File Transfer, Including “Extreme File Transfer” and UDP-Based Solutions
- Ad Hoc File Sharing and File Synchronization Solutions
How much does it cost?
Individual CFTP courses are priced as below. Discount pricing is available for quantities of 5 or more, perfect for corporations, governments and NGOs that would like to purchase CFTP training for their entire managed file transfer teams. For further pricing information complete the form and one of the team will get in touch.
UK & Ireland – Single CFTP course – £225 exc VAT
Europe – Single CFTP course – €304
What is the process?
- Fill out the form on this page and our accounts team will call you back to take credit card payment. Payment is required in advance of receiving access to the course and exam.
- We’ll then send you a link to the course material, video training and exam.
- Score at least 80% on the 60-question multiple choice CFTP Exam in 90 minutes to earn your CFTP. (If you do not pass on your first try, your exam purchase also includes two retakes.)
- You will receive your PDF Certificate via email, unless you have purchased an official certificate which will be posted to you.
- Update your LinkedIn profile to reflect your new ‘CFTP’ status and inform your colleagues about the course.