Exhibition: Infosec 2014
Visitors to Stand O64 at InfoSec will be able to seek independent advice from the Pro2col team as to the best solutions for secure and efficient file transfer processes. Any business signing up at the show will receive a free one to one audit.
Pro2col Ltd have deployed over 700 projects in 28 countries over the past 10 years. If you need a secure system for collaboration, automation to link your legacy systems or mobile access to your documents, we can help select, evaluate and implement the best solution for you.
If you would like to arrange a time to speak to one of our MFT speciailists either before or during the event, please get in touch. Otherwise, we’ll look forward to seeing you at Stand O64.
Reasons to visit Infosec 2014:
- Europe’s biggest free to attend information security business and education event
- Over 100 hours of free seminars and workshops
- 325+ Global leading information security vendors and service providers
- 85% of 2013 visitors rated the educational sessions as high quality
- Network with over 15000 industry professionals
- Over 30% of the visitors have been attending for over 10 years
Click here to register now for FREE and be part of Europe’s largest gathering of security professionals! Visitors not registered by 28th April (12:00pm GMT) will be charged a £35 entrance fee.
Infosecurity Europe trends on Twitter for all 3 days of the event – make sure you join the conversation @infosecurity #infosec14