JSCAPE MFT Server Plugin for Outlook 2.1 Released
JSCAPE have announced the release of JSCAPE MFT Server Plugin for Outlook 2010 v2.1. This release is a complete rewrite of the plugin from the ground up, the plugin is lighter, faster and offers several new features.
- Added ability to recognize Exchange server email addresses in X.400 format
- Added ability to add a line separator between the adhoc link and message body
- Added ability to prefix or postfix the ad-hoc link to the email body
- Adding improved serialization support
- Resolved out of memory issues when uploading very large files to JSCAPE MFT Server
If you have any further questions regarding the release, please don’t hesitate to contact Pro2col on 0333 123 1240.