JSCAPE Release MFT Server 8.5
JSCAPE is pleased to announce the release of JSCAPE MFT Server 8.5. This is a major release including a number of enhancements, highlights of which include:
- Added REST API for use in managing JSCAPE MFT Server.
- Added web administration interface for adding, deleting, starting, stopping and pausing domains.
- Updated web document viewer to be automatically included as part of JSCAPE MFT Server Enterprise Edition release.
- Added ability to specify whether ports are included in HTTP headers.
- Added ability to tag multiple documents simultaneously via the web interface.
- Added Run button to Directory Monitors module providing ability to run a directory monitor manually.
- Improved performance for ad-hoc file transfers.
- and much more…
If you are an existing JSCAPE MFT Server customer please contact Pro2col on 0333 123 1240 for assistance in upgrading to the latest release.