Founded in 2004 and now part of IBM Software, Aspera serves all industries that need to move large volumes of data over wide area networks in practical time frames, such as enterprise IT, games and software development, engineering and electronics, government, legal & eDiscovery, financial services, life sciences, media & entertainment and oil & gas.
A pioneer in the enablement of high-speed, data-intensive workflows throughout the enterprise, Aspera has unlocked the cloud for big data with high-performance digital transport, now available on demand.
Why choose Pro2col for your Aspera project?
Pro2col has been specialising in Aspera software since 2014. In that time we’ve delivered solutions and continue to support companies from a wide range of industries. Our pre-sales and post sales teams have achieved the highest level of certification, attaining Aspera Sales and Technical Mastery status.
Pro2col provides a complete range of services for existing and new Aspera users:
- Bespoke online and onsite product demonstrations
- Software evaluation for proof of concepts
- Installation, configuration, testing and partner on boarding
- End user, help desk and administrator training
- Health checks and upgrades of your system
- Review to ensure it meets your future strategy, including disaster recovery and high availability planning
- Creating bespoke workflows
Additional benefits when working with Pro2col:
- Access to our E-learning portals
- Monthly tips newsletter from our technical consultants
- Access to the Secure and Managed File Transfer User Group on LinkedIn
- Discounted Certified File Transfer Professional (CFTP) programme
Working your way:
We offer a wide variety of ways to work with Pro2col. Our service packages provide different levels of support dependent upon the level of involvement you require. You can find out more about our professional services here.
We understand that projects can be easier to deliver by working alongside your existing IT suppliers. Pro2col has worked with IT value added resellers and System Integrators since 2003. If you’d like us to partner with your existing team we’d be happy for you to make the introduction.