Linoma Software GoAnywhere MFT™
GoAnywhere MFT™ is a managed file transfer solution which streamlines the exchange of data between your systems, employees, customers and trading partners. It supports all of the popular protocols and encryption standards including SFTP, SCP, FTPS, FTP, Open PGP, HTTPS, AS2 and ZIP with AES encryption.
Extensive security features and audit trails are provided for meeting strict security policies and complying with PCI DSS, HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, GLBA and state privacy laws.
- All file transfers can be configured, monitored and managed through a single point of control, a modern browser-based dashboard.
- Create multi-step workflows to transfer, encrypt and process files. Set triggers and Monitor folders for new files and processing immediately.
- Connect to a wide variety of servers for exchanging data using standard protocols, including FTP, SFTP, FTPS, HTTP/S, AS2, Database Servers, Mail Servers, ICAP and MQ Servers. Allow trading partners to securely connect and exchange files with your organisation
- Integrate with existing applications and programs using commands and APIs to launch transfers from applications and remote systems.
- Schedule file transfers to run at future dates and times with custom calendars, using GoAnywhere MFT’s built-in Scheduler or integrating with existing scheduler software.
- Translate data to/from popular file formats and databases, such as Excel, Delimited Text, Fixed Width Text and XML.
- Protect data at rest and in motion using encryption to meet PCI DSS, HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley standards. GoAnywhere MFT also provides a FIPS 140-2 Compliance Mode.
- Generate comprehensive audit logs of all file transfer activity, which can be searched and viewed through the browser-based administrator or distributed as PDF reports on a scheduled basis.
- Cluster installations for scalability and active-active high availability
- GoDrive™ is an on-premise solution that provides Enterprise File Sync and Sharing (EFSS) services for your employees and partners. With GoDrive, files and folders can be easily shared between users with advanced collaboration features including file revision tracking, commenting, trash bin, media viewing and synchronisation for Windows, Apple and Android devices. It provides on-site file storage with localised control, end-to-end encryption, and detailed audit trails.
- Secure Mail™ enables employees to send messages and files as secure packages on an ad-hoc basis. Internal users send email messages by either the web client or Microsoft Outlook plugin and recipients get an email with a unique link to each package, allowing them to download the message and files through a secure HTTPS connection.
- GoAnywhere Gateway™ acts as an enhanced reverse proxy that provides an additional layer of network defence. Allowing trading partners to connect to GoAnywhere MFT without having to open incoming ports into a private network or store sensitive information in the DMZ.
Linoma Software unveils GoAnywhere MFT™ (Managed File Transfer), version 5.0 of its GoAnywhere secure file transfer software.read more
Thursday 26th March 2015
Join us on this webinar to see how easy it can be to utilise an on-premise Enterprise File Sync and Sharing (EFSS) solution in your organisation and the benefits over a cloud-based file sharing service like Dropbox.