Cornerstone Managed File Transfer
Secure managed file transfer with clustering, PGP encryption and Active Directory
Cornerstone MFT balances security and productivity. Implements IT security policies, protects your confidential data, and gives your users effortless file sharing.
The Productivity benefits of Enterprise File Sync and Share with the security, automation and compliance of Managed File Transfer. In one simple solution.
- Enterprise File Sync and Share (EFSS)
– Easy file sharing keeps your users productive.
– Files stay in your control, not scattered across employees’ personal accounts.
– Easy access to files from any device.
- Robust Performance
– Load-balancing support and scalable, multi-server clustering and fail-over.
– Increases file transfer speeds with top-line data compression.
– Event Management System and automation to distribute work volume.
- Highest Security
– PGP encrypts at-rest data without leaving data temporarily unsecured.
– Thwarts hackers by closing inbound firewall ports and automating events.
– Supports two-factor authentication using eTokens and WebDrive client.
- Regulatory Compliance
– Complies with FIPS 140-2
– HIPAA compliant storage and transfer
– Notifications and reporting
South River Technologies News
South River Technologies announced today that 2016 versions of Cornerstone MFT Server and DMZedge Server now include even more advanced security updates.read more
WebDrive is the productivity tool for file access, creating a single interface to all of your cloud and corporate servers without the resource drain of syncing all of your files. South River Technologies have added a Sharepoint Online connector to the list of server types and protocols from which you can access your files using Webdrive.read more