WhatsUp Gold V16.4 is now available
Unified IT Infrastructure & Applications Monitoring Software
Ipswitch have now released WhatsUp Gold 16.4, the newest version of its industry-leading unified infrastructure and application monitoring software.
WhatsUp Gold 16.4 extends IT team visibility and control to include Linux and Java-based applications, new networked services, and expanded virtual environments. These new capabilities enhance the ability of IT teams to find and fix problems before end users are impacted. Additionally, customers will benefit from a simplified, more-for-less pricing model for Ipswitch’s Application Performance Monitoring designed to provide customers easy and flexible licensing with no surprises – price is based on the number of applications and not on the number of components.
New features in Ipswitch WhatsUp Gold 16.4 include:
- Extended Visibility into More Applications: New Application Performance Management (APM) profiles for critical apps running on Microsoft, Linux and Java environments
- New Infrastructure Monitoring Capabilities: New monitors for Java applications, vSphere 6, Ping Jitter and SSL certificates
- Improved Network Flow Monitoring: Sorting and reporting using end-point interface filters
- Simplified User Experience: Easier administration of AD/LDAP environments with more than 1,000 groups and further automation of configuration tasks
- More Customer Friendly APM Licensing: Ipswitch extends the industry’s most cost-effective pricing model to include its APM offering – with WhatsUp Gold, IT teams just buy what they need based on how many applications will be monitored. Unlike other APM products, no understanding of how many elements or components each application contains is required
A recent survey by Ipswitch that polled 2,685 IT professionals around the world indicated that the top challenges holding IT teams back in 2016 fell into eight distinct categories, with network and application performance monitoring (19 percent), new technology updates and deployments (14 percent) and time, budget and resource constraints (10 percent) among the top responses. In developing WhatsUp Gold 16.4, the Ipswitch team aimed to alleviate these pressures from IT teams by addressing these key obstacles with its new and improved product.
For more information about WhatsUp Gold, to arrange a demo or get pricing, please do not hesitate to contact Pro2col on 0333 123 1240.