JOB TITLE: Account Manager
JOB TYPE: Permanent Contract, Full time
HOURS: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
PAY: Up to £40,000 basic depending on experience, at least £55,000 OTE provided hit quarterly target, with opportunity to earn more
BENEFITS: 25 days holiday increasing to 30 days with length of service. Enhanced company pension scheme. Enhanced maternity / paternity. Company sick pay. Gift vouchers to celebrate for employee birthdays and milestones. 1 day charity / community leave per year. Cycle to work scheme. Health cash plan. Hybrid working. Quarterly team events. Development opportunities e.g. vendor certifications and Certified File Transfer Professional (CFTP) qualification
LOCATION: The Saxon Centre, Devonshire Suite, Christchurch, BH23 1PZ
SUPERVISOR/MANAGER: Sales Director
CULTURE: Fun and hardworking team, with an ethical approach and charity and environmental focus. Believing in work life balance and creating a family first and supportive culture for all our employees
Summary of role
MAIN DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Retains and grows assigned accounts, developing ongoing relationships with customers, coordinates post-sale follow-up activities including escalations and meets regularly with customers to ensure their satisfaction in order to deliver against revenue targets
- Develops proposals for additional products and services for assigned accounts that are appropriate solutions for meeting customer needs
- Owns bid responses for assigned customers and develop account growth strategies for key accounts
- Responsible for the renewal of expired contracts with assigned customers, supported by the Renewals and Business Development Agent
- Collaborates with the technical and operations teams to coordinate customer delivery
- Helps customers articulate ROI and business case for additional spend by providing guidance and management of the client through decision-making processes regarding cost-benefit, timelines, operational and change management issues
- Cultivates consultative relationships with customers, forming relationships at multiple levels to provide good service, develop future business opportunities and gain referrals/testimonials
- Understand customers business strategy around MFT and drive alignment between customer objectives and Pro2col capabilities
- Ensure early engagement in the customer buying process to diagnose customers’ needs and tailor solutions to match them
- Voice of the customer to drive improvements in services from both Pro2col and the vendors, including liaison with Pro2col marketing and the vendor as required
- Ensure clients are aware of any changes to offering related processes and procedures, including operational and business management changes
- Prepares regular expense, sales forecasts, and sales activity reports
- Keeps customer database up to date by recording all activities, transactions, and communications with customers
- Attends job-related training to increase knowledge of the company, competitive landscape, industry knowledge and soft skills including negotiation and sales skills
- Participates in internal meetings to create product packages, sales processes, communicate and coordinate sales, report on sales activities, implement new products, solve problems, and keep up-to date with information about the company
- Creates and participates in opportunities to serve as a public representative and image builder of the company in the local community in order to network and develop and maintain our presence
- Any ad hoc duties as required
YOU WILL NEED
- Experience working in the IT industry
- B2B sales and account management experience
- Software, SaaS and/or professional services sales experience
- Highly driven, with a confident assertive style and a passion for excellent customer service
- Sales forecasting, qualification, negotiation and presentation skills
- Able to apply learning, adapt and build relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Pro2col Ltd, a small technology company founded in 2004, have grown into a world-leading consultancy, respected for our specialist expertise in secure managed file transfer, automation and system integration. The amount of data across the globe is growing day by day and simplifying data flows for our clients is at the heart of everything we do, with projects driven by information security, cloud migration and legacy system management.
We are proud to say we are Gartner business partners, ISO 27001 and 9001 certified, a G-Cloud 12 Digital Marketplace supplier, and UK partners for the leading vendors in this technology. We have worked with over 800 businesses both nationally and internationally and support major brands and organisations such as Next, RNLI, TalkTalk, Virgin Money, Primark, Sports Direct and more.
As we’ve grown, we’ve worked hard to preserve our community ethos and our motto, ‘Doing things right, doing the right thing’, which motivates us day-to-day. Our values are: curious, courageous, committed, and community.
If you want to be part of a successful team that cares greatly about developing our people, supporting our clients and giving back to our community, then we would love to hear from you.
Please email your CV to email@example.com stating the job title in the subject line.