Leading UK Pharmacy Centralises & Automates Data Transfer Requirements
Well, the UK’s largest independent pharmacy with 800 stores, 7000 employees and 73 million prescriptions issued per year, faced a dilemma. They had just been acquired by Bestway Group from the Co-Operative Group and needed to continue to seamlessly exchange business critical data with customers and suppliers after their split.
With a considerable list of challenges that needed to be addressed, Well’s team approached the independent managed file transfer experts, Pro2col.
Well wanted to simplify and better manage their automated and manual data transfer, especially those through financial accounting systems.
Key requirements also included:
1. Data management efficiency through one secure, centralised platform for enhanced visibility and control
2. File transfer integration within their environment for business critical applications AND between third-party applications with partners, vendors, or suppliers exchanging data
3. Automation of financial accounting data to save time, improve security and increase accuracy
4. Full audit and reporting for improved diagnostics
5. Rapid deployment of new transfers on receipt of business requirements
To read the case study in full, learn more about Well’s challenges, and find out which solution they selected, download the case study today.
“We worked closely with Well’s IT Project Manager to clarify which configuration best met his immediate requirements, whilst ensuring the solution could grow to address their future strategic direction. Globalscape’s scalability is a great fit for customers with evolving needs.”James Lewis
“In the case of major organizational changes, like Well’s acquisition by Bestway Group, old IT ecosystems may not be suited to handle future challenges brought upon by a new injection of resources and processes. However, by bringing on technology from Globalscape with the help of technology partners like Pro2col, Well is able to manage their data seamlessly and handle any potential requirements that arise as the business continues to scale now and in the future.”Matt Goulet