Coviant Diplomat 7.3 released
Coviant Diplomat 7.3 is now available, bringing new features, enhancements and fixes. We recommend that you upgrade as soon as possible.
Some highlights include:
- Expanded job-scheduling choice and the ability to view planned execution dates of up to ten job-runs for a transaction.
- Geo-location information is displayed when using the Test button on HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FTPS and SFTP partner profiles.
- Added option to skip specifying a Windows user logon account for the Diplomat MFT Service during installation. NOTE: If you choose not to provide a user account, you must specify a login account with the required privileges for the Diplomat Service after installation.
Standard and Enterprise only
- Updated SMB capabilities, now supporting SMB 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0.
- Set dates to be excluded from scheduling (e.g., holidays and other non-business days) under Settings > Calendars from the top menu bar.
- Improved report formatting. NOTE: Report generation now requires PDF software on the system where the Diplomat MFT Client is running.
- Added ability to use a forward proxy server when connecting to HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FTPS and SFTP servers.
- Support for Azure blobs.
- Support for Box.com.
- Upgraded to Dropbox API v2. Anyone using or planning to use Dropbox should upgrade to Diplomat MFT v7.3 as soon as possible.
Diplomat MFT 7.3 addresses previous bugs, including:
- Increased buffer size when using SMB as the transport type, which has improved file transfer speeds.
- Transactions can now be updated and saved whilst another job based on that transaction is being executed.
- The Run Now problem has been fixed. Previously the window was not being properly populated.
- The problem using saved partner profile for SFTP with key authentication in Enterprise Edition is now fixed. Previously if partner was changed to <None>, the key was removed from the partner profile.
- The problem on Windows Server 2008 has been corrected. Previously the drop-down fields were too narrow to show the selected drop-down value.
Upgrade to Coviant Diplomat 7.3 now
To benefit from these enhancements and fixes, we would recommend you upgrade as soon as possible.
- Download the installation files and related documents here.
You will need your Coviant support username and password to access the support portion of the Coviant web site.
If you need any assistance with the transition to Coviant Diplomat 7.3, please contact the support team.
If you would like to find out about upgrading to Enterprise Edition, please contact our sales team.