Managed File Transfer Comparison Guide
[Updated – March 2018]
We developed our comparison report to help businesses of all shapes and sizes compare Managed File Transfer (MFT) software. It’s a questionnaire designed by our technical experts who have many years’ experience in this niche area of technology. You answer a series of questions about your business requirements and we’ll provide a free report recommending the best software for your needs and budget. This speeds up your selection process, saving you valuable time spent contacting multiple vendors who will naturally want to sell you their product. You will receive an impartial comparison report from Pro2col’s independent experts who can help you select and implement the best technology for your business requirements and budget.
Before completing the questionnaire though, you need to make sure you’re ready to compare solutions. To do this you must understand exactly what you and all your stakeholders within the business need, both now and in the future. Without this information you could source the wrong software and that will cost you in the long run. If you need to do some more preparation, then take advantages of the other free planning resources on the site.
If you are confident that you’ve got all this information, then you are ready to compare MFT software:
The report covers the following criteria:
- Solution Basics asks the key infrastructure questions that need to be considered when
comparing MFT software.
- Business Strategy prompts you to consider how your solution will be impacted by other policies within the business.
- Technical Details looks at some of the key features of MFT software at a more granular level.
- Automation Options establishes required automation features, which are a key component of any MFT software.
- Transfer Protocols matches solutions with the most widely used file transfer delivery protocols.
- Cloud Connectors matches the most common cloud services that you are likely to need to connect to.
- Compliance matches solutions against common compliance standards, including GDPR.
If you are unsure of anything whilst you are completing the MFT comparison report, you can contact our team of pre-sales and technical consultants. They can answer any questions and also provide product information, demonstrations and software evaluations.
Managed File Transfer (MFT) solutions secure your data and streamline business operations. Find the right solution for your business requirements by completing the MFT Comparison Report.
If you would prefer to discuss your requirements with one of our pre-sales or technical consultants, call us on 020 7118 9640 or contact us via the website and we will get in touch.