JOB TYPE: Permanent Contract, Full time
LOCATION: Devonshire Suite, Saxon Centre, Christchurch, BH23 1PZ preferred, home working considered. The new office is located next to the High Street with access to the Quay within a 10-minute walk.
SUPERVISOR/MANAGER: Sales Director
COMPENSATION: Up to £50k depending on experience plus bonus.
20 days holidays (rising one day per years service up to 5 years), company pension scheme, subsidised parking.
WHO WE ARE:
We’re Pro2col, a leading and globally recognised managed file transfer (MFT) specialist.
Simplifying dataflows for our clients is at the heart of everything we do, with projects driven by information security, cloud migration and legacy system management. We are proud to say we work with over 800 businesses both nationally and internationally and support major brands and organisations such as Next, RNLI, TalkTalk, Virgin Money, Barclays, KPMG, Sports Direct and more.
Our expertise in this mission-critical technology has contributed to substantial company growth. Due to that growth, we are now looking for a highly capable Enterprise Account Manager to lead the development of our key accounts. If you want to be part of a successful, globally recognised brand that cares greatly about developing our people, supporting our clients and giving back to our community, please see below the type of skills required to be a great addition to our team.
There are four values that define Pro2col as an organisation. It’s by living and breathing these values that we’ve become a world-leading consultancy, respected for our expertise in secure, managed file transfer across the globe. As we’ve grown, we’ve worked hard to preserve our community ethos and our motto, ‘Doing things right, doing the right thing’, which motivates us day-to-day.
We are: courageous, committed, curious and here to serve our community.
Summary of role
MAIN DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Enterprise Account Manager,
- Grows assigned enterprise accounts & develops ongoing relationships with customers.
- Coordinates post-sale follow-up activities including escalations.
- Meets regularly with customers to ensure their satisfaction in order to deliver against revenue targets.
- Develops proposals for additional products and services for assigned accounts that are appropriate solutions for meeting customer needs.
- Owns bid responses for assigned customers and develops account growth strategies for key accounts.
- Responsible for the renewal of expired contracts with assigned customers, supported by the renewal agent.
- Collaborates technical and operations team to coordinate customer delivery.
- Responds to customer requests and manages cancellation requests by solving customer problems.
- Helps customers articulate ROI and business case for additional spend by providing guidance and management of the client through decision-making processes regarding cost-benefit, timelines, operational and change management issues.
- Cultivates consultative relationships with customers, forming relationships at multiple levels to provide good service, develop future business opportunities and gain referrals/testimonials.
- Meets with customers at least quarterly to review their accounts.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of customers business, industry and key competitors.
- Understands customer business strategy and business case and drive alignment between customer objectives and company capabilities.
- Regularly updates needs analysis; makes changes and solves problems as required.
- Ensures early engagement in the customer buying process to diagnose customers’ needs and tailor solutions to match them.
- Voices the need of the customer to drive improvements in services from both Pro2col and the vendors, including liaison with Pro2col marketing and the vendor as required.
- Ensures clients are aware of any changes to offering related processes and procedures, including operational and business management changes.
- Prepares regular expense, sales forecasts and sales activity reports.
- Keeps customer database up to date by recording all activities, transactions and communications with customers.
- Attends job-related training to increase knowledge of the company, competitive landscape, industry knowledge and soft skills including negotiation and sales skills.
- Participates in internal meetings to:
- Create product packages and sales processes.
- Communicate and coordinate sales.
- Report on sales activities.
- Implement new products.
- Solve problems.
- Keep up-to-date with information about the company.
- Creates and participates in opportunities to serve as a public representative and image builder of the company in the local community in order to network and develop and maintain our presence.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2 or more years of experience required in IT industry preferred.
- 2 or more years of successful business-to-business outside sales or account development experience, including experience of channel relationships.
- Previous account management and selling in complex decision-making situations with experience in large complex deal negotiations with a successful track record.
- Experience of selling professional services.
- Highly driven, with passion for excellence in customer service and customer management with a confident assertive style.
- Sales forecasting and goal-setting techniques.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, reliable transportation.
- Excellent skills in adaptability, applied learning, building relationships, written communication, expanding and advancing sales opportunities, formal presentation skills, high impact communication.
- Continuous learning, negotiation, PC skills, product knowledge and technical platform, reasoning and sustaining customer satisfaction, in order to work effectively with teams throughout organisation.
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired.
- 5 years business-to-business sales or account management experience.
- 3 years of software, SaaS and/or professional services sales.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
This role is perfect for somebody that is a seasoned, dynamic sales professional and experienced in creating revenue opportunities and managing enterprise customers. Candidates must be comfortable with complex relationships inside the customer and also through the network of resellers, system integrators and influencers involved in enterprise projects.