The Globalscape EFT Enterprise module is built on the same platform as SMB for scalability comes with additional benefits that include; LDAP Authentication integration, delegated administration to limit admin control plus backup and restore configurations with a single click. Event rule capability is also included in the base licence which allows you to schedule automated workflows recurringly, copy or move files, download or upload files and monitor folders cleanup of target folders.
GLOBALSCAPE EFT ENTERPRISE KEY FEATURES
FTP Core Server
Event rule functionality including scheduling automated workflows, copy/move & upload/download files
Backup and restore with one click
SSL/TLS & Certificate Management
Authenticate users against internal or external data sources
Execute a process or send an email based on the triggering of an event
ADDITIONAL MODULE FUNCTIONALITY
WHY CHOOSE GLOBALSCAPE THROUGH PRO2COL
Pro2col provides a complete range of services for existing and new Globalscape users:
- Bespoke online and onsite product demonstrations
- Software evaluation for proof of concepts
- Installation, configuration, testing and partner onboarding
- Creating bespoke workflows and scripts using the Advanced Workflow Engine
- End user, help desk and administrator training
- Health checks and upgrades of your system
- Review to ensure it meets your future strategy, including disaster recovery and high availability planning
This file transfer use case explains how an organisation used a Managed File Transfer solution to outsource their finance operations.
EFT 7.4.5 is now available. This includes enhancements to existing modules and two new ones. This update explains what you need to do to upgrade.