Webinar on how to simplify PCI compliance utilising Globalscape EFT
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS 3.0) Became Mandatory from January 1st 2015
Join Globalscape on this webinar to learn tips and best practices from Security Industry leading experts.
If credit card processing or payments touch your organisation, the time is now to make sure you are in total compliance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). Make sure your growing organisation is protected at every branch, facility, office, or online—wherever card data is transmitted, stored, or archived.
- What is PCI?
- Why do I need to worry about this?
- What has changed in PCI-DSS Version 3.0
- What are the best practices
- How can I be sure that I’m compliant?
- Q & A
Event Type: Live Webinar
Event Date: Thursday 22th January – 17.00 Hrs GMT
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard version 3 (PCI DSS 3.0) became mandatory Jan. 1, 2015.
- Prepare for PCI Qualified Security Assessors (QSA) using PCI 3.0 when it comes to merchant assessments and how well data security requirements are met.
- Globalscape sits on the PCI Security Standards Council and was chosen for membership in the Participating Organisation program. Globalscape has active involvement in the advance review of standards and input into the direction of the PCI DSS.
- Globalscape EFT comprises of a full suite of data protection tools that achieves or exceeds compliance and security practices by the most rigorous standards. EFT’s High Security module facilitates compliance with PCI DSS v3, exceeding security practices mandated by the most rigorous standards, including PCI DSS, FIPS 140-2, HIPAA, DPA, and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
- EFT also monitors, reports and provides key compliance alerts to keep your organisation up to date on compliance requirements.