Go Anywhere Webinar – On Premise Alternative to File Sharing and Collaboration
On-premise Enterprise File Sync and Sharing (EFSS) is a secure document storage solution that puts IT administrators back in control.
– Are you tired of paying high subscription fees for third-party storage services?
– Are you sending sensitive file attachments through email and cloud storage (i.e., Dropbox)?
– Are you looking for an alternative to regulating file sharing through policy enforcement?
Join this FREE webinar and learn about:
Secure File Sharing
- Advantages of storing data on-premise
- End-to-end encryption of sensitive files
- Audit logs and detailed reporting
- Managing users, security settings and shared folders
- Device authorization and remote wipe
- Drag and drop upload with thumbnail previews
- Simple file and folder sharing between users
- User monitoring and management of file and folder access
- File versioning and recycle bin for recovery by users
Benefits over Cloud
- Unlimited storage scalability
- No subscription fees
- We’ll show you how easy it can be to utilise an on-premise EFSS solution in your organisation.
Software Development Manager
Event Type: Live Webinar
Event Date: Thursday 26th March – 1200Hrs CET
Review this Webinar