JOB TYPE: Permanent Contract, Full time
LOCATION: Devonshire Suite, Saxon Centre, Christchurch, BH23 1PZ preferred, home working considered. The new office is located next to the High Street with access to the Quay within a 10-minute walk.
SUPERVISOR/MANAGER: Sales Director
COMPENSATION: Up to £60k depending on experience.
20 days holidays (rising one day per years service up to 5 years), company pension scheme, subsidised parking.
WHO WE ARE:
We’re Pro2col, a leading and globally recognised managed file transfer (MFT) specialist.
Simplifying dataflows for our clients is at the heart of everything we do, with projects driven by information security, cloud migration and legacy system management. We are proud to say we work with over 800 businesses both nationally and internationally and support major brands and organisations such as Next, RNLI, TalkTalk, Virgin Money, Barclays, KPMG, Sports Direct and more.
Our expertise in this mission critical technology has contributed to substantial company growth. Due to that growth we are now looking for a highly capable Head of Marketing to own and deliver our strategic marketing plan. If you want to be part of a successful, globally recognised brand that cares greatly about developing our people, supporting our clients and giving back to our community, please see below the type of skills required to be a great addition to our team.
There are four values that define Pro2col as an organisation. It’s by living and breathing these values that we’ve become a world-leading consultancy, respected for our expertise in secure, managed file transfer across the globe. As we’ve grown, we’ve worked hard to preserve our community ethos and our motto, ‘Doing things right, doing the right thing’, which motivates us day-to-day.
We are: courageous, committed, curious and here to serve our community.
Summary of role
MAIN DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Head of Marketing
- Own and develop the marketing strategy to enable the delivery of the Pro2col vision and business plan.
- Craft strategies for all areas of marketing, including Digital, Lead generation, Communications and Creative.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor and report on team goals.
- Design and develop branding, positioning and pricing strategies for Pro2col products.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, G-cloud and promotional material).
- Analyse customer behaviour and determine customer personas to improve our targeted approach to market
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Support the growth of existing customers, generating upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Liaise with vendor marketing to pro-actively agree and deliver plans to support our vendor-specific targets, utilise their resources and MDF and onboard and promote new vendors/products.
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features).
- Coordinate with sales to deliver effective campaigns, track ROI and get feedback from the market.
- Coordinate with HR to support the Pro2col brand in the local community to support recruitment and the development of a local IT Hub.
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives.
- Creation of an MFT (managed file transfer) community.
- Professionalising Pro2col external-facing documentation and training programmes/collateral.
- Market research to position us as industry experts.
- Ownership of Marketing technology – Google tools and any new systems to aid our digital transformation
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3 years in a senior marketing role
- Minimum of 3 years of leadership experience managing teams.
- Experience creating & running successful marketing campaigns
- Strong knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation software.
- Strong budgeting and cost experience.
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritise goals.
- Analytical mind.
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field.
- Strong background in understanding ROI and cost management.
- Experience in running Marketing departments in a technology /consultancy business.
- Experience in leading multifaceted marketing teams.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
This role is perfect for somebody that is a seasoned, dynamic marketing professional who is experienced in creating, owning and delivering critical marketing strategies. A strong leader that is commercially focused and can build successful teams and is comfortable reporting to C-Suite level.