Managed File Transfer for Professional Services
Securely deliver highly sensitive large files, whilst ensuring compliance with the Data Protection Act.
“We can now confidently exchange large documents securely with customers with ease and without any issue. Pro2col delivered the solution on time and budget, and continue to provide us with support.”
Gareth Oxlade, Head of IT UK. Arthur D Little.
Managed file transfer solutions can help professional service providers, such as legal firms, to avoid the penalties and risk to reputation that accompany data breach, without restricting the using existing mobile devices or disrupting day-to-day operations.
Securely sharing legal files, streamlines business operations and improves productivity, ensuring every document or file is available for access from remote clients or collaborating agents, literally available from anywhere, yet remains stored in a highly secure system.
Examples of how managed file transfer solutions can help.
By securely sending files electronically outside of the organisation, the need to send physical media is significantly reduced, if nor completely eliminated. Data security is therefore dramatically improved by reducing data loss and by automating the encryption of files as they leave the organisation.
By using the collaboration features that accompany many of the managed file transfer solutions, contracts, briefs and other documentation can be finalised without the delay in sending physical copies, allowing teams from multiple organisations to collaborate efficiently on a file or case.
Let Pro2col help you:
- Maintain a full audit trail for compliance purposes.
- Collate comprehensive tracking and reporting facilities.
- Eliminate the costs associated with insecure, inefficient delivery methods such as couriers, USB devices and DVD’s.
- Remove the burden that large email attachment place on email servers and reducing email storage costs.
- Provide a secure collaborative environment for sharing project files with third parties.