JOB TYPE: Permanent Contract, Full time
LOCATION: Devonshire Suite, Saxon Centre, Christchurch, BH23 1PZ preferred, home working considered. The new office is located next to the High Street with access to the Quay within a 10-minute walk.
SUPERVISOR/MANAGER: Sales Director
COMPENSATION: Up to £28k depending on experience plus bonus.
20 days holidays (rising one day per years service up to 5 years), company pension scheme, subsidised parking.
WHO WE ARE:
We’re Pro2col, a leading and globally recognised managed file transfer (MFT) specialist.
Simplifying dataflows for our clients is at the heart of everything we do, with projects driven by information security, cloud migration and legacy system management. We are proud to say we work with over 800 businesses both nationally and internationally and support major brands and organisations such as Next, RNLI, TalkTalk, Virgin Money, Barclays, KPMG, Sports Direct and more.
Our expertise in this mission-critical technology has contributed to substantial company growth. Due to that growth, we are now looking for a highly capable Sales Consultant to enable us to identify, grow and support sales opportunities to continue business growth and customer support within the pre sales function. If you want to be part of a successful, globally recognised brand that cares greatly about developing our people, supporting our clients and giving back to our community, please see below the type of skills required to be a great addition to our team.
There are four values that define Pro2col as an organisation. It’s by living and breathing these values that we’ve become a world-leading consultancy, respected for our expertise in secure, managed file transfer across the globe. As we’ve grown, we’ve worked hard to preserve our community ethos and our motto, ‘Doing things right, doing the right thing’, which motivates us day-to-day.
We are: courageous, committed, curious and here to serve our community.
Summary of role
MAIN DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Inside Sale Executive
- Responsible for turning leads into sales for Pro2colto small medium and large enterprise customers throughout the UK.
- Conduct research to identify opportunities and present sales strategies to sales leadership.
- Document and track all potential and existing client interactions and lead follow-through on Pro2col systems including detailed presentations and demonstrations of solutions to prospects.
- Work with technical, marketing and operations to build the Pro2col brand awareness, assist in sales cycles and close enterprise business deals, direct and via channel partners.
- Manage the sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with responsibility for new business sales and logos.
- Drive Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence together with marketing to ensure over-achievement.
- Engage with prospect organisations to position Pro2col solutions through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Follow up on leads from vendors and marketing and work with sales admin to ensure vendor portals are updated.
- Deliver proposals for products and services for prospects that are appropriate solutions for meeting customer needs, owns bid responses and work with operations for any presales on-boarding onto customer systems.
- Helps customers articulate ROI and business case for spend by providing guidance and management of the client through decision-making processes regarding cost-benefit, timelines, operational and change management issues.
- Cultivates consulting relationships with prospects, forming customer relationships at multiple levels to understand the business drivers and overcome objections.
- Ensure early engagement in the customer buying process to diagnose customers’ needs and tailor solutions to match them.
- Voice of the customer in the pre-sales phase to drive improvements in services from both Pro2col and the vendors, including liaison with Pro2col marketing and the vendor as required.
- Prepares regular expense, sales forecasts, and sales activity reports.
- Attends job-related training to increase knowledge of the company, competitive landscape, industry knowledge and soft skills including negotiation and sales skills.
- Participates in internal meetings to;
- Create product packages and sales processes.
- Communicate and coordinate sales.
- Report on sales activities.
- Implement new products.
- Solve problems and keep up-to-date with information about the company.
- Creates and participates in opportunities to serve as a public representative and image builder of the company in the local community in order to network and develop and maintain our presence.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2 or more years of successful business-to-business outside sales including experience of channel relationship.
- Previous selling in complex decision-making situations with experience in large complex deal negotiations with a successful track record.
- Experience of selling professional services.
- Highly driven, with passion for excellence in customer service and customer management with a confident assertive style.
- Consultative selling experience.
- Prospecting Skills.
- Can articulate ROI.
- Objection Handling Skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Planning and Closing Skills.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment.
- Has a drive for results.
- Continuous learning, negotiation, PC skills, product knowledge and technical platform, reasoning and sustaining customer satisfaction, in order to work effectively with teams throughout organisation.
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired.
- 5 years business-to-business sales or account management experience.
- 3 years of software, SaaS and/or professional services sales.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
This role is perfect for somebody is committed to delivering the best nothing but the best. A proactive individual with a keen eye for detail that takes real ownership in supporting the delivery of sales and playing a key role in our business success. A team player with a hunger to be successful and make a difference in a critical area of our business.