We are always looking for talented individuals to join and enhance our team. If you want to find out more about us and our corporate values click here.
We currently have the following role(s) that we are actively looking for:
JOB TITLE: Technical Consultant
JOB TYPE: Permanent Contract, Full time
LOCATION: 144 Tuckton Road, Bournemouth, BH6 3JX
SUPERVISOR/MANAGER: Technical Manager
• Pre and post sales professional services for direct and indirect customers and resellers on all Tier 1 and Tier 2 products in the Pro2col portfolio including but not limited to demonstrations, POC, installation, training, first line support, MFT consultancy.
• Managing support tickets to deliver customer satisfaction and in line with quality measures.
• Manage the delivery of technical projects.
• Technical writing such as top tips, blogs, RFP responses
• Ownership and maintenance of the demo systems, split of products agreed with Technical Manager including ensuring licences are current, software is up to date and working and minimising hosting costs.
• Maintaining knowledge on new modules and versions of Tier 1 and Tier 2 solutions as directed.
• Researching alternative solutions as required.
• Other tasks as directed.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Qualifications: English and Maths GSCE minimum, driving licence
Experience: Experience in Technical customer facing role in a corporate environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Organised and able to meet deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Team mentality, a positive attitude and a sense of humour
• Willingness to travel
• Windows/Linux experience
• SQL skills
• Scripting skills
These will be agreed in 121s however overall:
• Timely delivery of customer projects including all associated documentation
• Meeting SLAs for support including responding to and clearing tickets
• Prioritisation of workload
• Timely and accurate feedback to other members of the team to enable content creation etc
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org stating the role in the subject line.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE