What we do
Pro2col are secure data transfer and file sharing experts. We help companies with choosing the correct solution for their business needs and then help them implement, maintain and support the solution moving forward.
Who we are
We pride ourselves on “Doing things right, doing the right thing” for our customers and each other. We hold strong values of trustworthiness, honesty and excellence in everything that we do.
OUR JOURNEY IN NUMBERS
Countries we have worked in
Number of customers
We are always looking for talented individuals to join and enhance our team. We currently have the following role(s) that we are actively looking for;
Pre-Sales Technical Consultant
JOB TYPE: Permanent Contract, Full time
LOCATION: 144 Tuckton Road, Bournemouth, BH6 3JX
SUPERVISOR/MANAGER: Technical Manager
Pro2col is looking for an outstanding pre-sales technical consultant to join our growing team.
Working from our Tuckton office, located between Christchurch and Southbourne, a beautiful suburb of Bournemouth you’ll be close to the beach with easy access to the Purbecks and New Forest.
During the past five years turnover and profit has grown by more than 30% year on year and this role is key to continuing that journey and further accelerating our growth.
We’ve a small but perfectly formed team of 15 lovely, if not slightly crazy people with a wicked sense of humour.
We’re actively involved in our local community, raising money for many charities through various events and take our environmental impact seriously.
If you like the sound of that please take a look at the job description below.
- Pre-Sales professional services for direct and indirect customers and resellers on our key secure file transfer and data integration solutions
- Working with prospects and customers to understand their requirements in order to deliver the technical/architecture design of the solution.
- Delivery of online demonstrations, webinars and other customer facing events
- Working with the Sales team to grow existing customers solutions to meet changing requirements.
- Installation, training and consultancy delivered both remotely and on site across the UK with occasional international travel.
- Manage the delivery of technical projects.
- Maintaining knowledge on new modules and versions of solutions.
- Researching alternative solutions as required.
- Technical writing such as top tips, blogs, RFP responses
- Other tasks as directed.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Qualifications: English and Maths GSCE minimum, driving licence
- Experience: Experience in Technical customer facing role dealing with corporate customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Team mentality, a positive attitude and a sense of humour
- Willingness to travel
- Windows experience
- Infrastructure and networking
- SQL skills
Additional skills might include: Scripting, IIS, Linux, firewalls, networking, AWS, Azure, encryption, certificates, FTP/SFTP/FTPS
- Company pension scheme
- Free tea, coffee and cakes
- Personal development allowance
- Smart rewards discount scheme
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
For the right candidate we’d be happy to discuss a relocation package and make recommendations on the variety of excellent schools close to us.
Take a look at this video produced by Bournemouth Council showing our local coastline
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to:
email@example.com stating the role in the subject line.
WE HAVE ALREADY APPOINTED RECRUITMENT AGENCIES FOR THESE ROLES