JOB TITLE: Enterprise Account Manager
JOB TYPE: Permanent Contract, Full time
MANAGER: Head of Sales
HOURS: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
SALARY: Up to £45,000 dependant on experience, uncapped commission
LOCATION: Our offices are located in the centre of Christchurch, next to the high street shops, with Christchurch Quay a 10-minute walk away and only five minutes from the railway station. Please note the company is operating a hybrid working policy and is open to home working.
You may not have heard of us nor know what a Managed File Transfer solution is; but as a company growing 23% last year and in a growing industry worth over $1.13bn, we need the help of a Enterprise Account Manager to fuel our continued rapid growth.
We have recently won Independent Business of the Year at the Christchurch Business Awards. The award recognises vision, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit in Christchurch. We’re proud to be a local business that has gone from strength to strength over the years. All of which has been made possible by the hard work put forward by our incredible team.
We are a fun and hardworking team, with a proudly ethical, charitable and environmental focus. Believing in work life balance and creating a family-first and supportive culture for all our employees.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an ambitious and driven sales professional, who is experienced in creating revenue opportunities. You will be an important member of the sales team, managing enterprise customer accounts. Your work will empower the sales team and the wider company to achieve our goals and showcase our expertise.
What do we offer?
• 25 days holiday, increasing to 30 days with length of service
• A health cash plan, covering dentistry, optician visits and more
• Enhanced company pension scheme
• Enhanced maternity / paternity
• Company sick pay
• Gift vouchers to celebrate employee birthdays and work anniversaries
• 1 day charity / community leave per year
• A cycle to work scheme
• Parking permits
• Hybrid working
• Quarterly team events
• Development opportunities e.g. vendor certifications and Certified File Transfer Professional (CFTP) qualification
• Password vault software for up to five family members
What do we expect from you?
MAIN DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Retains and grows assigned enterprise accounts, developing ongoing relationships with customers, coordinates post-sale follow-up activities including escalations and meets regularly with customers to ensure their satisfaction in order to deliver against revenue targets
- Develops proposals for additional products and services for assigned enterprise accounts that are appropriate solutions for meeting customer needs
- Owns bid responses for assigned customers and develops account growth strategies for key accounts
- Responsible for the renewal of expired contracts with assigned customers, supported by the Sales Administrators
- Collaborates with the technical and operations team to coordinate customer delivery
- Responds to customer requests and manage contract cancellation requests by solving customer problems
- Helps customers articulate ROI and business case for additional spend by providing guidance and management of the client through decision-making processes regarding cost-benefit, timelines, operational and change management issues
- Cultivates consultative relationships with customers, forming relationships at multiple levels to provide good service, develop future business opportunities and gain referrals/testimonials
- Meets with customers at least quarterly to review their accounts
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of customers business, industry, and key competitors
- Understands customers’ business strategy around MFT and drives alignment between customer objectives and Pro2col capabilities
- Ensure early engagement in the customer buying process to diagnose customers’ needs and tailor solutions to match them
- Voice of the customer to drive improvements in services from both Pro2col and the vendors, including liaison with Pro2col marketing and the vendor as required
- Ensure clients are aware of any changes to offering related processes and procedures, including operational and business management changes
- Prepares regular expense, sales forecasts, and sales activity reports
- Keeps customer database up to date by recording all activities, transactions, and communications with customers
- Follow up on opportunities from vendors and marketing and work with Sales Administrator to ensure vendor portals are updated
- Attends job-related training to increase knowledge of the company, competitive landscape, industry knowledge and soft skills including negotiation and sales skills
- Participates in internal meetings to create product packages, sales processes, communicate and coordinate sales, report on sales activities, implement new products, solve problems, and keep up to date with information about the company
- Creates and participates in opportunities to serve as a public representative and image builder of the company in the local community in order to network and develop and maintain our presence
- Any ad hoc duties required
What skills will you need?
- Experience working in the IT industry
- B2B sales and enterprise account management experience
- Software, SaaS and/or professional services sales experience
- Highly driven, with a confident assertive style and a passion for excellent customer service
- Sales forecasting, qualification, negotiation, presentation and closing skills
- Able to apply learning, adapt and build relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication
If you want to be part of a successful team that cares greatly about developing our people, supporting our clients and giving back to our community, then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .