JOB TITLE: Sales and Accounts Administrator
JOB TYPE: Permanent Contract, Full time
MANAGER: Head of Sales and Operations
HOURS: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
SALARY: Up to £25,000 per annum, dependant on experience
LOCATION: Our offices are located in the centre of Christchurch, next to the high street shops, with Christchurch Quay a 10-minute walk away and only five minutes from the railway station. Please note the company is operating a hybrid working policy and is open to home working.
You may not have heard of us nor know what a Managed File Transfer solution is; but as a company growing 23% last year and in a growing industry worth over $1.13bn, we need the help of a Sales and Accounts Administrator to fuel our continued rapid growth.
We have recently won Independent Business of the Year at the Christchurch Business Awards. The award recognises vision, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit in Christchurch. We’re proud to be a local business that has gone from strength to strength over the years. All of which has been made possible by the hard work put forward by our incredible team.
We are a fun and hardworking team, with a proudly ethical, charitable and environmental focus. Believing in work life balance and creating a family-first and supportive culture for all our employees.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for somebody who has an eye for detail and is keen to seize an opportunity to learn and grow. You will be an important member of the operations team, assisting so that sales are on track and all clients and our databases are consistently kept up to date. Your work will empower the sales team and the wider company to achieve our goals and showcase our expertise.
What do we offer?
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 30 days with length of service
- A generous annual company bonus scheme linked to personal and company objectives
- A health cash plan, covering dentistry, optician visits and more
- Enhanced company pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity / paternity
- Company sick pay
- Gift vouchers to celebrate employee birthdays and work anniversaries
- 1 day charity / community leave per year
- A cycle to work scheme
- Parking permits
- Hybrid working
- Quarterly team events
- Development opportunities e.g. vendor certifications and Certified File Transfer Professional (CFTP) qualification
- Password vault software for up to five family members
What do we expect from you?
MAIN DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Researching leads to acquire information on decision makers, the company and best contact points to support sales outreach
- Monitoring the internal leads inbox and vendor portals, building leads onto our CRM platform, distributing the leads across the team ensuring leads are contacted in a timely manner, where needed emailing leads for additional information and qualification
- Responsible for providing updates back to vendors, via email, meeting, portal or revenue reports and lead source and quality reports back to marketing
- Liaising with vendors to ensure accurate quotes are received in a timely manner to maintain accuracy and support delivery by sales, including creation of accurate quotes on internal CRM system and the ability to produce comparative spreadsheets where multiple products are being evaluated
- Responsible for new deal registration on internal and vendor systems
- Accurately inputting sales invoices and supplier bills onto Xero
- Chasing payment for overdue invoices and providing statements to our customers when required
- Completing new supplier forms for prospects and providing our documentation with regards to managed service agreements, terms and on boarding requirements
- Ensuring sales lists are up to date
- Responsible for keeping sales data clean and general data housekeeping in line with our ISO policies
- Answering the telephone and dealing with incoming enquiries, including transferring calls and accurate message taking
- Any ad hoc duties as required
What skills will you need?
- Experience working in an office/small service-based business
- Administration experience
- Attention to detail
- A proactive approach to prioritisation and organisation
- Good communication skills
- A basic understanding of bookkeeping would be advantageous but not essential
If you want to be part of a successful team that cares greatly about developing our people, supporting our clients and giving back to our community, then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .