JSCAPE MFT Gateway 3.1 Released
JSCAPE announces the release of JSCAPE MFT Gateway 3.1, which adds reverse proxy and load balancing support for UDP based services. MFT Gateway now supports virtually any TCP or UDP protocol, including but not limited to FTP/S, SFTP/SSH, POP3, IMAP and HTTP/S.
“The added support for UDP greatly expands the potential use cases for MFT Gateway while also providing high availability for AFTP (Accelerated File Transfer Protocol) services in our MFT Server product.”
stated Van Glass, Product Manager for JSCAPE.
JSCAPE MFT Gateway is a high availability reverse proxy server for use in streaming internal network services without opening inbound ports or storing sensitive information in the DMZ. As a software only solution JSCAPE MFT Gateway can stream virtually any network service, has installers available for all major platforms and is a key component in meeting government compliance requirements such as HIPAA, PCI and GLBA.
JSCAPE MFT Gateway is a perfect companion to JSCAPE MFT Server offering a secure and high availability managed file transfer solution.
- Platform independent with installers for Windows, Linux, Solaris, UNIX and Mac OS X
- Support for any TCP or UDP protocol including FTP/S, SFTP/SSH, HTTP/S, SMTP, MySQL, AFTP and more
- Keeps sensitive data out of the DMZ
- Load balance connections between multiple servers for high availability
- User credentials are maintained on your internal network
- No client software and seamless integration with existing network applications
- Add an extra layer of security to help achieve PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX and GLBA compliance requirements
- Stream content from internal network to Internet based users without storing any content in the DMZ
- Eliminate the need to open ports to your internal network and maintain complex firewall configurations
- Add high availability load balancing to your network services
Upgrade / Trial
If you’re an existing customer looking to upgrade to the latest version please contact our support team on firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Alternatively if you are interested in learning more about JSCAPE MFT Gateway please contact Pro2col on 0333 123 1240.