Linoma Software Release GoAnywhere MFT v5.2
Linoma have announced the release of GoAnywhere MFT v5.2, a major release, packed with new features and functionality, and fully beta tested.
Two brand new features;
- GoFast™ – a new file transfer acceleration protocol, which not only improves speed of transfers but deliverability too
- Domains – Segregation of the solution, which allows different departments to access different files and workflows
Highlights of some of the other feature updates include;
- Support for Amazon S3 Buckets and WebDAV resources that can be used as file storage for trading partners and workflows.
- Support for popular SMS gateways and SMNP servers to make it easier to automate alerts and notifications.
- Project revision history tracking that allows you to restore workflows to previous versions.
- RSA RADIUS Login methods with Two-Factor-Authentication using key fobs or token apps.
- Additional logs and change history to track administrator user activity on the system.
- Updated UI, including change detection features
Take a look at the video:
GoFast™ File Transfer Acceleration Protocol uses multiple UDP channels to accelerate the movement of files between servers. This acceleration is especially useful for moving large files, including videos and backup sets, across the internet or wide area networks (WANs). Options are provided in GoFast to protect confidential transfers with strong AES-256 encryption, as well as compress transmissions to minimise bandwidth requirements. Since GoFast is a feature within the GoAnywhere Managed File Transfer solution, it takes full advantage of the available automation, auditing and reporting capabilities in the product. GoFast features include:
- Uses standard SSL/TLS encryption to protect the control channel between the client and server.
- Optional Zlib compression is available for file compression.
- Strong AES encryption with up to 256 bit keys is available to protect data in transit.
- File checksums support for integrity verification.
- Generates full audit trails of all files transferred
GoFast™ is an optional licensed module, please contact the team for more details and pricing on 0207 118 9640.
Domains can be used to segregate GoAnywhere MFT into multiple security zones where authorised users can only work with trading partners, workflows and logs belonging to their assigned domains. This functionality benefits businesses that need to share a single installation of GoAnywhere with multiple departments, while maintaining separation of administrative access. Each domain can be locked into certain network folders to prevent unauthorised access by other administrators. Domains features include:
- Specific admin users and groups can be authorized to one or more Domains.
- Domains can be locked into specific folders on the file system. This prevents admin users from accessing files/folders outside of their assigned Domains.
- Admin users can quickly switch between their assigned Domains.
- Items can be moved between assigned Domains, such as Users, Groups, Project and Resources.
By default each installation will be provided with 2 domains at no charge, additional domains can be purchased as necessary.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Pro2col Team on 0207 118 9640 if you need any assistance upgrading, evaluating or if you require pricing.