Pro2col are trusted UK partners of Coviant Software.
Founded in 2004, Coviant Software delivers Managed File Transfer software that integrates smoothly with business processes, so you can more easily automate and control secure file transfer processes while reducing business risk.
Diplomat Managed File Transfer software is built on industry standards, such as OpenPGP, secure FTP (SFTP and FTPS), SMTP, and SQL, to slip painlessly into your IT infrastructure. And, when technical problems with secure file transfers crop up, Diplomat Managed File Transfer software gives file transfer administrators the tools to resolve them quickly before they become business issues.
Coviant Software solutions improve the productivity of file transfer administrators. With other solutions, file transfer experts must painstakingly program each step in a secure file transfer job using events, triggers, and do loops. Diplomat Managed File Transfer software uses Intelligent File Transfer™ design with embedded secure file transfer logic, so file transfer experts can quickly design and deploy file transfer jobs. And, better design means fewer errors and less time spent troubleshooting failed transfers.
DIPLOMAT MFT BASIC
- if you need to securely send files to a few trading partners or receive files from them, Diplomat MFT Basic Edition lets you automate secure FTP and OpenPGP encryption/decryption in a single job. You can create automated jobs that PGP-encrypt files and send them to FTP, FTPS or SFTP servers. Set up, test and schedule file transfer jobs with an intuitive point-and-click user interface.
DIPLOMAT MFT STANDARD
- When secure file transfer is critical to your business, Diplomat MFT Standard Edition goes beyond secure FTP transfers to provide a more secure, integrated file transfer solution. You can use expanded transport types (like email, HTTP, HTTPS and SMB), deliver automated job status reports to both business and IT support users and integrate file transfer jobs with existing applications and processes.
DIPLOMAT MFT ENTERPRISE
- Enterprise Edition reduces the time to design, deploy and monitor highly-secure file transfer jobs. You can integrate Diplomat MFT Enterprise Edition into existing workflows with the addition of a single command or have Enterprise Edition start other processes before or after a file transfer job. An audit trail database captures transfers to easily demonstrate compliance with security mandates.
WHY CHOOSE COVIANT SOFTWARE THROUGH PRO2COL
Pro2col has been specialising in Coviant Software since 2014. In that time we’ve delivered solutions and continue to support companies from a wide range of industries. Our pre-sales and post-sales teams have achieved the highest level of certification.
Pro2col provides a complete range of services for existing and new Coviant users:
- Bespoke online and onsite product demonstrations
- Software evaluation for proof of concepts
- Installation, configuration, testing and partner onboarding
- Creating bespoke workflows and scripts using the Advanced Workflow Engine
- End user, help desk and administrator training
- Health checks and upgrades of your system
- Review to ensure it meets your future strategy, including disaster recovery and high availability planning
“Pro2col combines a deep understanding of their clients’ file transfer needs with expertise across many Managed File Transfer solutions. They can recommend the right products for each customer and provide training and support for rapid, effective roll-outs. We are happy to have a partnership with such a key MFT player in the UK.”Pam Reid
Coviant have released Diplomat Managed File Transfer v8.0. We’d recommend you upgrade as soon as possible. Find out more about the new features and fixes in this article.
In this guest blog post CEO at Coviant Software Pam Reid takes you through seven cloud storage offerings to see how easily they could fit into existing FTP processes.