IPSWITCH MOVEIT TRANSFER KEY FEATURES
Reduce the Risk of Data Loss
Control the who and how of data transfers. Track the movement and status of every file – all of the time. Gain detailed visibility to all data interactions, including files, events, people, policies, and processes. Manage how sensitive information is moved between partners, customers, users, and systems.
Secure Sensitive Data Files
Protect data when it is most vulnerable. Secure your critical data in transit and at rest with advanced security features and proven encryption (FIPS 140-2 validated AES-256 cryptography). Enforce user, system, and file security policies while controlling the movement of sensitive files. Leverage user authorization/authentication, and delivery confirmation, non-repudiation, and hardened platform configurations.
Assure Regulatory Compliance
Easily implement security controls and establish an audit trail
. Because transfers are logged in a tamper-evident database, MOVEit Transfer complies with ISO 27001, HIPAA, PCI, GDPR, SOX, BASEL I/II/III, FIPS, FISMA, GLBA, FFIEC, ITAR, and other data privacy regulations. It provides pre-defined and customizable reports and logging of all data interactions, including files, events, people, policies, and processes.
Share Files Globally
Transfer files in any language, anywhere in the world. Upload and download filenames in any language from MOVEit Transfer and our Ad-Hoc or Mobile clients. Enable end-users with local language support including French, German, Spanish, Japanese and Traditional or Simplified Chinese.
Flexible Deployment and Access Options
A broad range of client options supports mobile, web and Outlook access. MOVEit Transfer’s
flexible architecture supports scalability or availability demands with a web farm implementation.
Domain-based or username-based multi-tenancy configurations are also supported. User access
can be securely controlled via Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and user-class-based password
ADDITIONAL MODULE FUNCTIONALITY
AD HOC FILE TRANSFER
- Person-to-person file transfer to address employees’ risky personal file sharing behaviour
- Get programmatic access to MOVEit Transfer to improve web application integration
- Productivity for the mobile workforce, protection for the organisation and control for IT.
- Flexible reporting and monitoring solution for MOVEit Transfer.
WHY CHOOSE IPSWITCH THROUGH PRO2COL
Pro2col provides a complete range of services for existing and new Ipswitch users:
- Bespoke online and onsite product demonstrations
- Software evaluation for proof of concepts
- Installation, configuration, testing and partner onboarding
- End user, help desk and administrator training
- Health checks and upgrades of your system
- Review to ensure it meets your future strategy, including disaster recovery and high availability planning
As MFT specialists, they’re leaders in their field and I would highly recommend them for any MFT project.” Matt Scotney Jones
We are delighted to announce that we have received the Ipswitch Partner Award for File Transfer for the second time. It’s for achieving the highest revenue within the UK.
Automated file transfers allow IT teams to schedule tasks around your file transfer needs and streamline business operations. Find out more in this guest blog from Ipswitch; a leading data transfer vendor working with Pro2col since 2009.