JOB TITLE: Operations Support Specialist
JOB TYPE: Permanent Contract, Full time
LOCATION: The Saxon Centre, Devonshire Suite, Christchurch, BH23 1PZ. Located next to the High Street with access to Christchurch Quay within a 10-minute walk and five minutes from the railway station.
SUPERVISOR/MANAGER: Operations Manager
20 days holidays, company pension scheme, subsidised parking.
WHO WE ARE:
We’re Pro2col, a leading and globally recognised managed file transfer (MFT) specialist.
Simplifying dataflows for our clients is at the heart of everything we do, with projects driven by information security, cloud migration and legacy system management. We are proud to say we have worked with over 800 businesses both nationally and internationally and support major brands and organisations such as Next, RNLI, TalkTalk, Virgin Money, Barclays, KPMG, Sports Direct and more.
Our expertise in this mission critical technology has contributed to substantial company growth. Due to that growth we are now looking for a highly capable Operations Support Specialist to enable us to administer, own and develop key operational and post-sale processes to ensure business and customer continuity and success. If you want to be part of a successful, globally-recognised brand that cares greatly about developing our people, supporting our clients and giving back to our community please see below the type of skills required to be a great addition to our team.
There are four values that define Pro2col as an organisation. It’s by living and breathing these values that we’ve become a world-leading consultancy, respected for our expertise in secure, managed file transfer across the globe. As we’ve grown, we’ve worked hard to preserve our community ethos and our motto, ‘Doing things right, doing the right thing’, which motivates us day-to-day.
We are: courageous, committed, curious and here to serve our community.
Summary of role
MAIN DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Operations Support Specialist
- Managing our sales order process, from credit checking customers/prospects, verifying completed sales orders and raising invoices, building maintenance agreements, monitoring temporary licenses and liasing with vendors for full license delivery to ensure great customer service
- Responsible for customer offboarding on our systems and customer feedback engagement
- Reporting on customer technical projects and their status’, ensuring job sheets are completed and remaining time is flagged to sales
- Ownership of bad debt chasing and providing customer statements upon request
- Internal office management – e.g. supplies,utility meter readings, booking hotels and car hire
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls
- Company credit card reconciliation
- Ownership of supplier onboarding and offboarding process
- Internal operations project, reporting and analytics support
- Supporting the Operations Manager with the delivery of ISO 9001 and ISO 27001, including internal audits, documentation upkeep and ensuring adherence to ISO standards across the business
- Process improvement delivery and review, ensuring operational processes are fully documented. Responsible for CRM System housekeeping, updating picklists, price lists, product SKU’s, exchange rate, reports, pdf templates and workflows
- Assisting the Operations Manager with vendor onboarding
- Ability to assist with covering sales and renewals support
- Owner of internal customer & vendor documentation
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of 2 years working in an SME business
- A keen eye for detail
- A proactive approach to administering & supporting process adherence
- Comfortable working alone with support of wider teams
- A self starter that is willing to push themselves to deliver tasks
- A minimum of 2 years working in an operations/support role
Experience working in a software or technology business
An understanding of MFT (managed file transfer)
A operations support professional with an extensive background in owning and delivering keyprocesses to support business growth and process excellence
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?