JOB TYPE: Permanent Contract, Full time
LOCATION: The Saxon Centre, Devonshire Suite, Christchurch, BH23 1PZ. Located next to the High Street with access to Christchurch Quay within a 10-minute walk and five minutes from the railway station.
SUPERVISOR/MANAGER: Operations Manager
COMPENSATION: Up to £25,000pa DOE + bonus
20 days holidays, company pension scheme, quarterly team events.
WHO WE ARE:
We’re Pro2col, a leading and globally recognised managed file transfer (MFT) specialist.
Simplifying dataflows for our clients is at the heart of everything we do, with projects driven by information security, cloud migration and legacy system management.
We are proud to say we have worked with over 800 businesses both nationally and internationally and support major brands and organisations such as Next, RNLI, TalkTalk, Virgin Money, Primark, Sports Direct and more.
Our expertise in this mission critical technology has contributed to substantial company growth. Due to that growth we are now looking for a highly capable Renewals Specialist to enable us to proactively service our clients annual maintenance and subscriptions by providing a high class, dedicated service throughout. If you want to be part of a successful, globally recognised brand that cares greatly about developing our people, supporting our clients and giving back to our community please see below the type of skills required to be a great addition to our team.
There are four values that define Pro2col as an organisation. It’s by living and breathing these values that we’ve become a world-leading consultancy, respected for our expertise in secure, managed file transfer across the globe. As we’ve grown, we’ve worked hard to preserve our community ethos and our motto, ‘Doing things right, doing the right thing’, which motivates us day-to-day.
We are: courageous, committed, curious and here to serve our community.
Summary of role
MAIN DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for delivering against lapse rate targets for the business on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis on key products that we actively measure
- Responsible for ensuring that an agreed percentage of renewals are ordered prior to the lapse date
- Working with account managers to ensure that reports on Managed Service delivery are collated, delivered and reviewed
- Ownership of renewals for small business accounts and working with account managers to assess growth potential
- Ownership of renewals for all mid tier accounts
- Supporting Enterprise Account Manager/s on renewals for enterprise accounts
- Working with account managers to ensure timely delivering of renewal quotes & client/business success
- Requesting and verifying quotes from vendors for all renewals – maintenance and subscription
- Checking of environments/modules/customer references/support level to ensure high data accuracy when providing quotations
- Responding to customer renewal queries
- Reactive support including distribution of Newsletters and information to small resellers
- Deliver exceptional service with every customer interaction, achieving against performance, productivity and quality standards
- Build positive working relationships with other team members to support a seamless customer journey experience
- Proactively provide feedback on any frequently occurring customer renewal themes to allow growth and/or risk mitigation
- System housekeeping including handling internal process for unsubscribe process
- Handling Inbound & Outbound Calls
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 3 years working in an SME business
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with SME/Large corporate enterprises in a sales or renewals function including outbound calling
- A keen eye for detail
- A proactive approach to selling/re-selling products
- Comfortable working alone with support of wider teams
- A self starter that is willing to push themselves to exceed targets
- Experience working in a software or technology business
- An understanding of MFT (managed file transfer)
- A renewals professional with a long standing history of succeeding in specifically a renewals role
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
This role is perfect for somebody who is committed to delivering the best. A proactive individual with a keen eye for detail and has a hunger to succeed and make a difference. Somebody who is confident in speaking with established businesses and promoting our company, products & services to achieve an outstanding client journey and company result.