JOB TITLE: Sales Account Executive
JOB TYPE: Permanent Contract, Full time
HOURS: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm
Pay: Up to £28,000 per annum plus bonus
BENEFITS: 20 days holidays, increasing every year of service up to a maximum of 25 days. Company pension scheme. Quarterly team events. Hybrid Working. Company sick pay. Development opportunities e.g. vendor certifications and Certified File Transfer Professional (CFTP) qualification.
Please be aware our benefits are currently under review.
LOCATION: The Saxon Centre, Devonshire Suite, Christchurch, BH23 1PZ.
Our offices are located in the centre of Christchurch, next to the high street shops, with Christchurch Quay a 10-minute walk away and only five minutes from the railway station.
SUPERVISOR/MANAGER: Sales Director
CULTURE: Fun and hardworking team, with an ethical approach and charity and environmental focus. Believing in work life balance and creating a family first and supportive culture for all our employees.
Who Are We Looking for?
Business at Pro2col continues to grow, despite the current challenges of COVID-19. In fact, our secure file transfer and automation services are proving even more important to our customers at this difficult time. Due to this growth we are looking to expand and have identified the need for a Sales Account Executive to join our team.
The Sales Account Executive will be responsible for working leads from our database through to close. This role is perfect for a sales professional with a hunger to be successful and make a difference in a critical area of our business.
- Responsible for turning leads into sales for Pro2col to small medium and large enterprise customers throughout the UK
- Conduct research to identify opportunities and present sales strategies to sales leadership
- Document and track all potential and existing client interactions and lead follow-through on Pro2col systems including detailed presentations and demonstrations of solutions to prospects
- Work with technical, marketing and operations to build the Pro2col brand awareness, assist in sales cycles and close enterprise business deals, direct and via channel partners
- Manage the sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with responsibility for new business sales and logos
- Drive pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence together with marketing to ensure over-achievement
- Engage with prospect organisations to position Pro2col solutions through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, return on investment analysis, references and analyst data
- Accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery
- Follow up on leads from vendors and marketing and work with sales support administrator to ensure vendor portals are updated
- Deliver proposals for products and services for prospects that are appropriate solutions for meeting customer needs, owns bid responses and work with operations for any pre-sales on-boarding onto customer systems
- Helps customer’s articulate return on investment and business case for spend by providing guidance and management of the client through decision-making processes regarding cost-benefit, timelines, operational and change management issues
- Cultivates consulting relationships with prospects, forming customer relationships at multiple levels to understand the business drivers and overcome objections
- Ensure early engagement in the customer buying process to diagnose customers’ needs and tailor solutions to match them
- Voice of the customer in the pre-sales phase to drive improvements in services from both Pro2col and the vendors, including liaison with Pro2col marketing and the vendor as required
- Prepares regular expense, sales forecasts, and sales activity reports
- Attends job-related training to increase knowledge of the company, competitive landscape, industry knowledge and soft skills including negotiation and sales skills
- Participates in internal meetings to:
- Create product packages and sales processes
- Communicate and coordinate sales
- Report on sales activities
- Implement new products
- Solve problems and keep up-to-date with information about the company
- Creates and participates in opportunities to serve as a public representative and image builder of the company in the local community in order to network and develop and maintain our presence
YOU WILL NEED:
- Previous B2B sales experience
- Experience selling software and / or professional services against targets with success
- Highly driven, with passion for excellence in customer service and customer management
- Consultative selling experience
- Planning and closing skills
Who We Are
Pro2col Ltd, a small technology company founded in 2004, have grown into a world-leading consultancy, respected for our specialist expertise in secure managed file transfer, automation and system integration. The amount of data across the globe is growing day by day and simplifying data flows for our clients is at the heart of everything we do, with projects driven by information security, cloud migration and legacy system management.
We are proud to say we are Gartner business partners, ISO 27001 and 9001 certified, a G-Cloud 12 Digital Marketplace supplier, and UK partners for the leading vendors in this technology. We have worked with over 800 businesses both nationally and internationally and support major brands and organisations such as Next, RNLI, TalkTalk, Virgin Money, Primark, Sports Direct and more.
As we’ve grown, we’ve worked hard to preserve our community ethos and our motto, ‘Doing things right, doing the right thing’, which motivates us day-to-day. Our values are: curious, courageous, committed, and community.
If you want to be part of a successful team that cares greatly about developing our people, supporting our clients and giving back to our community, then we would love to hear from you.