JOB TYPE: Permanent Contract, Full time
LOCATION: The Saxon Centre, Devonshire Suite, Christchurch, BH23 1PZ. Located next to the High Street with access to Christchurch Quay within a 10-minute walk and five minutes from the railway station.
SUPERVISOR/MANAGER: Sales Director
COMPENSATION: Up to £20,000pa + bonus
20 days holidays, company pension scheme, subsidised parking.
WHO WE ARE:
We’re Pro2col, a leading and globally recognised managed file transfer (MFT) specialist. Simplifying dataflows for our clients is at the heart of everything we do, with projects driven by information security, cloud migration and legacy system management.We are proud to say we have worked with over 800 businesses both nationally and internationally and support major brands and organisations such as Next, RNLI, TalkTalk, Virgin Money, Primark, Sports Direct and more.
Our expertise in this mission critical technology has contributed to substantial company growth. Due to that growth we are now looking for a highly capable Inside Sales Support Specialist to enable us to identify, grow and support sales opportunities to continue business growth and customer support within the pre-sales function. If you want to be part of a successful, globally recognised brand that cares greatly about developing our people, supporting our clients and giving back to our community please see below the type of skills required to be a great addition to our team.
There are four values that define Pro2col as an organisation. It’s by living and breathing these values that we’ve become a world-leading consultancy, respected for our expertise in secure, managed file transfer across the globe. As we’ve grown, we’ve worked hard to preserve our community ethos and our motto, ‘Doing things right, doing the right thing’, which motivates us day-to-day.
We are: courageous, committed, curious and here to serve our community.
Summary of role
MAIN DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Sales Development Representative
- Researching leads to acquire information on decision makers, the company and best contact points to support sales outreach
- Monitoring the internal leads inbox and vendor portals, building leads onto our CRM platform, distributing the leads across the team ensuring leads are contacted in a timely manner
- Responsible for providing updates back to vendors, via email, meeting, portal or revenue reports and lead source and quality reports back to marketing.
- Liaising with vendors to ensure accurate quotes are received in a timely manner to maintain accuracy and support delivery by sales
- Responsible for new deal registration on internal and vendor systems
- Targeted approach through channels such as LinkedIn to maximise sales opportunities
- Supporting the documentation process of a customer engagement such as confirming statement of works with technical team, marking NDAs on customer records, highlighting bespoke terms on internal systems, keeping critical steps in our sales cycle moving whilst maintaining accuracy standards and document completion. Including supporting sales in bid responses for deals at tender stage.
- Completing new supplier forms for prospects and providing our documentation with regards to Managed Service agreements, terms and onboarding requirements
- Responsible for tasks such as campaign management, tagging & internal unsubscribe processes
- Ensuring Sales lists are up-to-date
- Assisting our channel manager with reseller onboarding and quoting
- Newsletters and info distribution to non-account managed customers.
- Monitoring lead generation tools linked to our websites, ensuring new prospects are being actioned efficiently to allow sales account managers to make contact and develop new opportunities
- Responsible for keeping sales data clean and general data housekeeping in line with our ISO policies
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 3 years working in an SME business
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with SME/Large corporate enterprises in a sales support function
- A keen eye for detail
- A proactive approach to prioritisation
- Comfortable working alone with support of wider teams
- A self starter that is willing to push themselves to exceed targets
- Experience working in a software or technology business
- An understanding of MFT (managed file transfer)
- A sales support professional with an extensive background in supporting sales administration to meet and exceed company targets
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
This role is perfect for somebody is committed to delivering the best. A proactive individual with a keen eye for detail that takes real ownership in supporting the delivery of sales and playing a key role in our business success. A team player with a hunger to be successful and make a difference in a critical area of our business.