Ensure The Ongoing Success Of Your Managed File Transfer Solution
Health check your software and environment
Solution Health Check
Like any computer system, your managed file transfer solution needs to be kept well tuned in order to provide the best performance. Pro2col can assist you with this by carrying out a thorough review of your environment, either remotely for individual servers, or on-site for more complex landscapes.
Complete the form opposite to download our ‘10 signs your managed file transfer solution needs a Health Check‘.
A typical health check of an managed file transfer implementation includes the following key points:
- Software version check (includes end of support and sunset date reviews)
- Production versus non-production check (ensuring workflows & folders are in the right environments)
- Server specification review (resource utilisation)
- Backups and Continuity assessment
- Database – size and fragmentation
- Best practices on logging, housekeeping, archiving, automated folder cleaning
- Application security, including application access to shared folders
- Analysis of workflow executions (by time of day, files transferred, result etc.)
- Monitoring of workflows & workflow definitions
- Review of scripts
- Correct selection of SSL protocols
- User base, permissions, policies and reports
Pro2col’s engineers are trained and accredited to provide a comprehensive solution health check of your managed file transfer software and environment. For more information and pricing, get in contact today by calling our team on 020 7118 9640.