ENHANCED FILE TRANSFER
Pro2col are UK Master Partners for Globalscape, which is a US based technology business.
Founded in 1996, Globalscape, Inc. is a leading provider of secure data exchange solutions for thousands of customers worldwide from global enterprises to small businesses.
Recognised as a leader in Gartner Group’s Magic Quadrant for Managed File Transfer, Globalscape’s products allow organisations to intelligently and securely manage sensitive information in transit and at rest, between customers and business partners.
Through Globalscape’s powerful yet intuitive technology, organizations can accelerate their digital transformation and maximize their potential by unleashing the power of data.
With more than 20 years of expertise, Globalscape’s data movement and integration software and services are trusted by over 13,000 customers in over 150 countries worldwide, including global enterprises, governments, and small and medium enterprise.
GLOBALSCAPE EFT EDITIONS
- EFT SMB is fully scalable file transfer software designed to fit your business needs and can be upgraded with modules to provide advanced features, as needed. EFT SMB can improve upon secure FTP and SFTP server integration and provide the advantage of automated data exchanges and infrastructure stability for small-to-medium businesses.
- EFT Enterprise secures, manages, and tracks data transferred between people and applications both inside and outside your organization. The EFT platform is ideal for organisations with complex and mission-critical file transfer requirements. EFT can reduce complexity, increase efficiency, and protect your most important data.
WHY CHOOSE GLOBALSCAPE THROUGH PRO2COL
Pro2col provides a complete range of services for existing and new Globalscape users:
- Bespoke online and onsite product demonstrations
- Software evaluation for proof of concepts
- Installation, configuration, testing and partner onboarding
- Creating bespoke workflows and scripts using the Advanced Workflow Engine
- End user, help desk and administrator training
- Health checks and upgrades of your system
- Review to ensure it meets your future strategy, including disaster recovery and high availability planning
This file transfer use case explains how an organisation used a Managed File Transfer solution to outsource their finance operations.
EFT 7.4.5 is now available. This includes enhancements to existing modules and two new ones. This update explains what you need to do to upgrade.