Pro2col are Gold Partners in the UK for Ipswitch since 2009 and can provide detailed MOVEit specific consultancy, installations and training. Our technical team includes one of the UK’s leading MOVEit experts who designed MOVEit’s official training courses; MOVEit Transfer Power Boost, MOVEit Automation Power Boost and MOVEit Automation Power User.
Ipswitch File Transfer develop a range of managed file transfer solutions designed to help companies move data and files quickly, simply and securely. Founded in 1991, their innovative and continually evolving software products are easy to implement and use, for a quick return on investment and seamless business interactions.
Thousands of small and large organisations around the world have grown to trust the secure managed file transfer capabilities of MOVEit to protect their most valuable assets.
IPSWITCH MOVEIT PRODUCTS
- Ipswitch MOVEit Automation software (formerly MOVEit central) simplifies the creation of standardised workflows and makes it easier to ensure reliability, security and compliance. Its licensing differs from some other vendors because MOVEit Automation supports an unlimited number of managed servers, thousands of tasks and out-of-the-box, point-and-click task deployment.
- MOVEit Transfer, formerly MOVEit File Transfer (DMZ), supports the exchange of files and data between servers, systems and applications within and between organisations, as well as between groups and individuals using a common shared folder with simple browser access for users. MOVEit File Transfer supports the ease of access and secure file transfer that meets or exceeds an organisation’s security and compliance requirements.
WHY CHOOSE IPSWITCH THROUGH PRO2COL
Pro2col provides a complete range of services for existing and new Ipswitch users:
- Bespoke online and onsite product demonstrations
- Software evaluation for proof of concepts
- Installation, configuration, testing and partner onboarding
- End user, help desk and administrator training
- Health checks and upgrades of your system
- Review to ensure it meets your future strategy, including disaster recovery and high availability planning
“Pro2col has been a Gold Partner, our highest partner accreditation for Ipswitch since 2009 and have successfully implemented a great many Ipswitch solutions across various vertical market sectors.
As MFT specialists, they’re leaders in their field and I would highly recommend them for any MFT project.”Matt Scotney Jones
Ipswitch File Transfer released both Ipswitch Analytics version 2.0 and MOVEit File Transfer (DMZ) version 8.3, this article has a brief overview of the feature enhancements. These updates are available now to existing customers.
See what’s new and how to trial or update MOVEit Central 9.0. New features include a new Web-based UI, more intuitive navigation and configuration and expanded capability for business analysts.