JSCAPE MFT Server
JSCAPE MFT Server provides a highly secure method for exchanging data both internally and between trading partners that meets PCI DSS, SOX, HIPAA and GLBA compliance requirements. It simplifies file transfers by unifying all services and processes into a single platform independent solution. JSCAPE MFT Server supports all major file transfer protocols, including AS2, FTP/S, SFTP, SCP, HTTP/S, WebDAV and AFTP (Accelerated File Transfer Protocol).
- BYOD Support – File transfer support for iOS (iPhone/iPad) and Android devices.
- Accelerated File Transfer – AFTP developed by JSCAPE, accelerates file transfer over high speed / high latency network, moving files upto 100 times faster than FTP.
- Integrated Web Client – Brandable and easy to use web based client interface for transferring and managing files.
- Multiple Domains – Create multiple virtual servers each with it’s own set of users and permissions.
- Multi-lingual – Built in language packs for English, Spanish, French, German and Russian.
- Authentication Integration – authenticates against existing LDAP, NTLM, Active Directory, PAM or relational database servers, simplifying integration.
- Triggers Module – Quickly automate business processes based on events and conditions.
- Action API – More than 80 built in actions allows you to define one or more actions to be executed in response to matching events and conditions. The Java based API is able to define actions for more specialised needs.
- Checkpoint and Restart Support – Restart failed data transfers from the last byte of data successfully transferred.
- Data Loss Prevention – Prevents the loss of sensitive data using an embedded DLP rules engine.
- Ad-Hoc File Transfers – Perform email based file transfers avoiding the issues commonly experienced with large email attachments.
- Web Document Viewer – Users can view documents on the server, without having to download or have supporting software installed.
- Data Protection – Data is protected during transit using high-grade OpenPGP and SSL encryption technologies to meet PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX and GLBA compliance requirements
- Remote Administration – Securely manage your server remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Integrity checksum – A post file transfer process that verifies the integrity of the files transferred.
JSCAPE is pleased to announce the release of MFT Server 9.3. See what’s new in this major update which includes several important enhancements.read more
JSCAPE is pleased to announce the release of JSCAPE MFT Gateway 3.3. This is a minor update including the addition of new service types HTTPS/HTTP and TCP/SSL, and other enhancements and updates.read more