Permanent Contract, Full time
Head of Operational Excellence
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm
£22,500 to £25,000 per annum dependent on experience
Our offices are located in the centre of Christchurch, next to the high street shops, with Christchurch Quay a 10-minute walk away and only five minutes from the railway station. Please note the company is operating a hybrid working policy and is open to home working.
Over the last two decades Pro2col has been working with some of the world’s biggest brands. From High Street banks to supermarkets. Designer clothing brands to major media corporations. From global engineering firms to tech companies pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
And how have Pro2col helped these businesses?
We’ve helped them move, transfer and automate the data in their organisations to make them more effective, more efficient and ensured that their data (and often your data) is kept safe, secure and protected.
In an industry worth over $1bn we’re blazing a trail of excellence, growing 30% year on year and have established ourselves as THE data transfer and workflow automation specialists in the UK. Now we need an ambitious Finance Administrator to fuel our continued rapid growth.
We are a fun and hardworking team, with a defiantly ethical, charitable and environmental focus. We’re proud to be a local business and are driven to do what we can to improve and cherish the beautiful town in which we’re based. And we believe in building a work life balance and creating a family-first and supportive culture for all our employees.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has or is looking to gain experience within the finance department. You will be an important member of the Operations team, supporting the Finance Manager and Finance Assistant. Your work will allow the wider company to achieve our goals and showcase our expertise.
What do we offer?
What do we expect from you?
- Assisting with the smooth running of the Operations finance department, supporting the Finance Officer and Finance Assistant
- General finance administration such as preparing purchase orders, invoices and liaising with suppliers and customers
- Managing the accounts inbox to ensure all incoming enquiries are dealt with efficiently and professionally or passed to the correct person for action
- Data entry and updating our CRM system
- Updating our accountancy software with sales and purchase invoices
- Debt chasing in B2B environment
- Creation of monthly account statements for customers as required
- Supporting the Finance Assistant with credit card receipt chasing and reconciliation
- Completing procurement steps, including receiving, picking and moving between warehouses inside CRM, to enable accurate sales revenue reporting
- Purchase office supplies as required
- Documenting processes, procedures and policies
- Supporting the operations team to manage customer data in line with our data protection and security policies
- Filing paperwork on the server
- Answering phones and providing exceptional customer service
- Attending job-related training and internal meetings to increase knowledge of the company, competitive landscape, industry knowledge and soft skills
- Any ad hoc duties required
What skills do you need?
- Experience working in a office environment
- Bookkeeping experience, including debt and creditor management is preferred but not essential
- Ability to process orders and support sales
- Team mentality, a positive attitude and a sense of humour
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication