Managed File Transfer for Financial Services
Secure highly sensitive financial data relating to insurance, banking, investment and debt recovery services and avoid expensive penalties and fines.
“Pro2col have been fantastically patient and have gone above and beyond the call of duty in making sure that we made the right decision and chose a product that was suitable for us.”
Sam Wong, IT Security Specialist. Brit Insurance.
Managed file transfer solutions enable the financial services sector to exchange data securely, automate business processes and integrate with internal systems using a range of protocols or API’s.
If your company is handling data subject to PCI DSS compliance, certain solutions have been developed to enable ‘PCI compliance’ mode, and specific reports to help with compliance audits.
Examples of how managed file transfer solutions can help.
By replacing in-house developed or legacy systems remains the most frequent requirement for our financial services customers. Home grown solutions are no match for modern managed file transfer solutions that enable processes to be centralised, provide comprehensive auditing and reporting functions and minimise ongoing support overheads by removing the need for custom scripting for example.
By reducing the footprint of proprietary protocols such as Connect:Direct can significantly reduce costs, by replacing customer facing systems to communicate with standard protocols such as SFTP.
Let Pro2col help you to:
- Reduce your Sterling Connect:Direct footprint and license costs.
- Meet with the security recommendations set out by the FSA.
- Remove the burden that large email attachments place on email servers – enhancing performance and reduce storage costs.
- Gain full control and visibility of the data moving inside and out of your business.
- Collate a full audit trail and comprehensive reporting facilities for compliance purposes.
- Reduce the costs associated with administering and managing outdated FTP systems and homegrown solutions.
- Save money on inefficient, untimely courier services.