Managed File Transfer for Utility Companies
Securing the transfer and storage of financial or sensitive data within Electricity, Gas and Water suppliers, whilst integrating seamlessly into existing workflows.
“Pro2col are recognised as experts in the MFT field, who fully understand the clients’ needs from concept to final delivery.”
Terry Heath, Director of Business Development. Linoma Software.
Managed file transfer solutions can secure business critical processes, such as billing, debt management, banking and delivering mission dependent data to employees in the field.
Utility companies have many processes and workflows that sensitive data needs to traverse. Automation and integration using open protocols or APIs not only streamlines operations but saves time and money, safeguarding against data loss, which could lead to expensive fines and damaged reputation.
Examples of how Managed File Transfer Solutions can help.
By being able to connect out to smart meters to retrieve data, enables companies to talk directly to smart meters removing the need to send round a meter reader and makes “estimated” billing a thing of the past.
By integrating directly into their existing data workflows, consolidating their automated file transfer tasks and allowing IT staff to create/administer them via a user friendly GUI interface, MFT solutions can save utility companies hours of manual processing.
Let Pro2col help you:
- Comply with the security legislation outlined in The Data Protection Act.
- Collate a full audit trail & comprehensive reporting facilities for compliance purposes.
- Gain full control and visibility of the data moving inside and out of your business.
- Reduce the costs associated with administering and managing outdated FTP systems.
- Remove the burden that large email attachments place on email servers – enhancing performance & reducing storage costs.
- Save money on inefficient, untimely courier services.