Permanent Contract, Full time
Head of Sales
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Up to £40,000 dependant on experience, uncapped commission
Our offices are located in the centre of Christchurch, next to the high street shops, with Christchurch Quay a 10-minute walk away and only five minutes from the railway station. Please note the company is operating a hybrid working policy and is open to home working.
Over the last two decades Pro2col has been working with some of the world’s biggest brands. From High Street banks to supermarkets. Designer clothing brands to major media corporations. From global engineering firms to tech companies pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
And how have Pro2col helped these businesses?
We’ve helped them move, transfer and automate the data in their organisations to make them more effective, more efficient and ensured that their data (and often your data) is kept safe, secure and protected.
In an industry worth over $1bn we’re blazing a trail of excellence, growing 30% year on year and have established ourselves as THE data transfer and workflow automation specialists in the UK. Now we need an ambitious Account Manager to fuel our continued rapid growth.
We are a fun and hardworking team, with a defiantly ethical, charitable and environmental focus. We’re proud to be a local business and are driven to do what we can to improve and cherish the beautiful town in which we’re based. And we believe in building a work life balance and creating a family-first and supportive culture for all our employees.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an ambitious and driven sales professional, who is experienced in creating revenue opportunities. You will be an important member of the sales team, managing client accounts and qualified opportunities. Your work will empower the sales team and the wider company to achieve our goals and showcase our expertise.
What do we offer?
What do we expect from you?
- Retains and grows assigned accounts, developing ongoing relationships with clients, coordinates post-sale follow-up activities including escalations and meets regularly with clients to ensure their satisfaction in order to deliver against revenue targets
- Develops proposals for additional products and services for assigned accounts that are appropriate solutions for meeting client needs
- Owns bid responses for assigned clients and develops account growth strategies for key accounts
- Responsible for the renewal of expired contracts with assigned clients, supported by the Operations Specialists
- Collaborates with the technical and operations team to coordinate client delivery
- Helps clients articulate ROI and business case for additional spend by providing guidance and management of the client through decision-making processes regarding cost-benefit, timelines, operational and change management issues
- Cultivates consultative relationships with clients, forming relationships at multiple levels to provide good service, develop future business opportunities and gain referrals/testimonials
- Understands clients’ business strategy around MFT and drives alignment between client objectives and Pro2col capabilities
- Ensure early engagement in the client buying process to diagnose clients’ needs and tailor solutions to match them
- Voice of the client to drive improvements in services from both Pro2col and the partners, including liaison with Pro2col marketing and the partner as required
- Ensure clients are aware of any changes to offering related processes and procedures, including operational and business management changes
- Prepares regular expense, sales forecasts, and sales activity reports
- Keeps client database up to date by recording all activities, transactions, and communications with clients
- Follow up on opportunities from partners and marketing and work with Operations Specialists to ensure vendor portals are updated
- Attends job-related training to increase knowledge of the company, competitive landscape, industry knowledge and soft skills including negotiation and sales skills
- Participates in internal meetings to create product packages, sales processes, communicate and coordinate sales, report on sales activities, implement new products, solve problems, and keep up to date with information about the company
- Creates and participates in opportunities to serve as a public representative and image builder of the company in the local community in order to network and develop and maintain our presence
- Any ad hoc duties required
What skills do you need?
- Experience working in the IT industry
- B2B sales and account management experience
- Software, SaaS and/or professional services sales experience
- Highly driven, with a confident assertive style and a passion for excellent customer service
- Sales forecasting, qualification, negotiation, presentation and closing skills
- Able to apply learning, adapt and build relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication