Permanent Contract, Full time
Head of Sales
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Up to £50,000 per annum, depending on experience
Additional Financial Benefits
Car allowance of £4,800 per year. Quarterly Commission plan based on achieving KPI’s and Sales Targets
Our offices are located in the centre of Christchurch, next to the high street shops, with Christchurch Quay a 10-minute walk away and only five minutes from the railway station. Please note the company is operating a hybrid working policy and is open to home working.
You may not have heard of us nor know what a Managed File Transfer solution is; but as a company growing 35% last year and in a growing industry worth over $1.13bn, we need the help of a Channel Manager to fuel our continued rapid growth.
We have recently won Independent Business of the Year at the Christchurch Business Awards. The award recognises vision, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit in Christchurch. We’re proud to be a local business that has gone from strength to strength over the years. All of which has been made possible by the hard work put forward by our incredible team.
We are a fun and hardworking business, with a proudly ethical, charitable and environmental focus. Pro2col believes in work life balance and creating a family-first and supportive culture for all our employees.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced ambitious and driven Channel Manager, who has a proven track record in creating revenue opportunities through key partners. You will be an important member of the sales team, managing channel partner relationships and associated sales. Your work will empower the sales team and the wider company to achieve our goals and showcase our expertise.
What do we offer?
25 Days Holiday, increasing to 30 with service
A Health Cash Plan
Hybrid Working Policy
Enhanced Maternity/ Paternity
Enhanced Company Pension Scheme
Company Sick Pay
1 Day Charity / Community leave per year
A Cycle to Work Scheme
Quarterly Team Events
Password Vault Software for Up To 5 People
Generous Bonus Scheme Linked to Performance
£4800 Per Year Car Allowance
Quarterly commission structure based on your individual results
Development opportunities eg. vendor certifications and CFTP qualification
What do we expect from you?
- Build and maintain long-term, profitable relationships with key channel partners
- Weekly travel visiting our partners throughout the UK – Remote working
- You will be expected to be in the office on average one day per week
- Meet assigned quarterly and annual targets for sales revenue and strategic objectives through the channel
- Business plan implementation to grow the channel base by 50% over the next 3 years
- Drive the adoption of Pro2col as the file transfer reseller of choice within the channel’s customer facing and procurement teams including partner agreements, inclusion in partner programmes, training plans for architects and sales teams
- Plan and execute campaigns with key channel partners to drive new revenue whilst maintaining and growing house accounts
- Work with the sales team to manage opportunities delivered via the channel
- Prepare quotes and liaise with vendor partners and channel customers
- Keep customer database up to date by recording all activities, transactions, and communications with channel customers
- Follow up on opportunities from channel partners and work with Sales Administrator and Account Managers to ensure vendor portals are updated
- Voice of the channel to drive improvements in services from both Pro2col and vendor partners, including liaison with Pro2col marketing and vendor partners as required
- Prepare regular expense, sales forecasts, and sales activity reports
- Attend job-related training to increase knowledge of the company, competitive landscape, industry knowledge and soft skills including negotiation and sales skills
- Participate in internal meetings to create product packages, sales processes, communicate and coordinate sales, report on sales activities, implement new products, solve problems, and keep up to date with information about the company
- Support Channel partners at events
- Any ad hoc duties required
What skills do you need?
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the IT Channel sector
- Software, SaaS and/or professional services sales experience
- Highly driven, with a confident assertive style and a passion for excellent customer service
- Strong sales forecasting skills and business acumen
- Qualification, contractual negotiation, presentation and closing skills
- Able to apply learning, adapt and build relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication