Permanent Contract, Full time
Head of Sales
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Up to £50,000 per annum, depending on experience
Additional Financial Benefits
Car allowance of £4,800 per year. Quarterly Commission plan based on achieving Objectives and Sales Targets
Our offices are located in the centre of Christchurch, next to the high street shops, with Christchurch Quay a 10-minute walk away and only five minutes from the railway station. Please note the company is operating a hybrid working policy and is open to home working.
Over the last two decades Pro2col has been working with some of the world’s biggest brands. From High Street banks to supermarkets. Designer clothing brands to major media corporations. From global engineering firms to tech companies pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
And how have Pro2col helped these businesses?
We’ve helped them move, transfer and automate the data in their organisations to make them more effective, more efficient and ensured that their data (and often your data) is kept safe, secure and protected.
In an industry worth over $1bn we’re blazing a trail of excellence, growing 30% year on year and have established ourselves as THE data transfer and workflow automation specialists in the UK. Now we need an ambitious Channel Partner Manager to fuel our continued rapid growth.
We are a fun and hardworking team, with a defiantly ethical, charitable and environmental focus. We’re proud to be a local business and are driven to do what we can to improve and cherish the beautiful town in which we’re based. And we believe in building a work life balance and creating a family-first and supportive culture for all our employees.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced ambitious and driven Channel Partner Manager, who has a proven track record in creating revenue opportunities through key partners. You will be an important member of the sales team, managing channel partner relationships and associated sales. Your work will empower the sales team and the wider company to achieve our goals and showcase our expertise.
What do we offer?
What do we expect from you?
- Maintain long term, profitable relationships with existing channel partners
- Achieve incremental growth from strategic channel partners
- Onboard new channel partners by developing and executing business plans
- Weekly travel visiting our partners throughout the UK – remote working
- You will be expected to be in the office on average one day per week
- Meet assigned quarterly and annual targets for sales revenue and strategic objectives through the channel
- Drive the adoption of Pro2col as the file transfer distributor of choice within the channel’s customer facing and procurement teams
- Plan and execute campaigns with channel partners
- Collaborate with the sales team to manage opportunities delivered via the channel
- Keep channel customer database up to date by recording all activities, transactions, and communications with channel partners
- Follow up on opportunities from channel partners and work with the operations team and Account Managers to ensure vendor portals are updated
- Quarterly Business reviews with internal stakeholders to present progress against plan, highlights and insights from the market and suggested improvements.
- Prepare regular approved expense, sales forecasts, and sales activity reports
- Attend job-related training to increase knowledge of the company, competitive landscape, industry knowledge and soft skills including negotiation and sales skills
- Participate in internal meetings to create product packages, sales processes, communicate and coordinate sales, report on sales activities, implement new products, solve problems, and keep up to date with information about the company
- Support channel partners at events
- Any ad hoc duties required
What skills do you need?
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the B2B IT channel sector
- Software, SaaS and/or professional services sales experience is beneficial
- Highly driven, with a proven track record of measurable results which can be communicated at interview stage
- Self-starter mentality, strongly ethical with a confident assertive style and a passion for excellent customer service
- Strong sales forecasting skills and business acumen
- Qualification, negotiation, presentation and closing skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Able to apply learning, adapt and build relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Driving license