Permanent Contract, Full time
Head of Operational Excellence
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
£26,000 - £30,000 per annum, depending on relevant skills and experience
Our offices are located in the centre of Christchurch, next to the high street shops, with Christchurch Quay a 10-minute walk away and only five minutes from the railway station. Please note the company is operating a hybrid working policy and is open to home working.
Over the last two decades Pro2col has been working with some of the world’s biggest brands. From High Street banks to supermarkets. Designer clothing brands to major media corporations. From global engineering firms to tech companies pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
And how have Pro2col helped these businesses?
We’ve helped them move, transfer and automate the data in their organisations to make them more effective, more efficient and ensured that their data (and often your data) is kept safe, secure and protected.
In an industry worth over $1bn we’re blazing a trail of excellence, growing 30% year on year and have established ourselves as THE data transfer and workflow automation specialists in the UK. Now we need an ambitious Operations Support Specialist to fuel our continued rapid growth.
We are a fun and hardworking team, with a defiantly ethical, charitable and environmental focus. We’re proud to be a local business and are driven to do what we can to improve and cherish the beautiful town in which we’re based. And we believe in building a work life balance and creating a family-first and supportive culture for all our employees.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for somebody who has an eye for detail and is keen to seize an opportunity to learn and grow. You will be an important member of the Operations team, assisting so that sales are on track and all clients and our databases are consistently kept up to date. Your work will empower the sales team and the wider company to achieve our goals and showcase our expertise.
What do we offer?
What do we expect from you?
- Researching leads to acquire information on key contacts, the company, location, previous history with Pro2col and lead source, inputting this information accurately into the CRM system and distributing these to support sales outreach
- Liaising with vendors to ensure accurate quotes are received in a timely manner to support delivery by sales, including creation of correctly formed quotes on the CRM system and the ability to produce comparative spreadsheets where multiple products are being evaluated
- Responsible for accurately completing all Operations tracking spreadsheets in a timely manner to ensure tracking, reporting and analysis is up to date and accessible for all, with the ability to identify, investigate and escalate any inconsistencies
- Responsible for ensuring customer orders are processed accurately and in a timely manner, checking thoroughly the purchase order, creating the sales invoice, creating the vendor purchase order and then receiving the licenses
- Understand how agreements and configurations are used by the other departments within the business, the importance that these are maintained and accurate, and building these correctly and in a timely manner as part of the order processing procedure, alongside creating and delivering the license support documents
- Support the business with the onboarding of customers, suppliers, resellers and partners
- Responsible for keeping sales data clean and general data housekeeping in line with our ISO policies
- Answering the telephone, monitoring inboxes and dealing with incoming enquiries, including transferring calls and accurate message taking
- Any ad hoc duties as required
What skills do you need?
- Minimum 1 year experience working in an office/small service based business
- Administration experience
- Strong attention to detail
- A proactive approach to prioritisation and organisation
- Excellent communication and MS Office skills
- A keen understanding of process adherence and its importance
- An ambitious and driven attitude to learning and developing in role