Permanent Contract, Full time
Head of Marketing
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Up to £35,000 per annum, depending on experience
Our offices are located in the centre of Christchurch, next to the high street shops, with Christchurch Quay a 10-minute walk away and only five minutes from the railway station. Please note the company is operating a hybrid working policy and is open to home working.
Over the last two decades Pro2col has been working with some of the world’s biggest brands. From High Street banks to supermarkets. Designer clothing brands to major media corporations. From global engineering firms to tech companies pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
And how have Pro2col helped these businesses?
We’ve helped them move, transfer and automate the data in their organisations to make them more effective, more efficient and ensured that their data (and often your data) is kept safe, secure and protected.
In an industry worth over $1bn we’re blazing a trail of excellence, growing 30% year on year and have established ourselves as THE data transfer and workflow automation specialists in the UK. Now we need an ambitious Senior Marketing Executive to fuel our continued rapid growth.
We are a fun and hardworking team, with a defiantly ethical, charitable and environmental focus. We’re proud to be a local business and are driven to do what we can to improve and cherish the beautiful town in which we’re based. And we believe in building a work life balance and creating a family-first and supportive culture for all our employees.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced marketing generalist whom we can help to further their career by taking on new responsibilities; and helping to shape the marketing team of a company looking to launch into its next phase of growth.
You will be an important member of the marketing team, supporting the Digital Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing. Your work will empower the sales team and the wider company to achieve our goals and showcase our expertise.
What do we offer?
25 Days Holiday, increasing to 30 with service
A Health Cash Plan
Hybrid Working Policy
Enhanced Maternity/ Paternity
Enhanced Company Pension Scheme
Company Sick Pay
1 Day Charity / Community leave per year
A Cycle to Work Scheme
Quarterly Team Events
Password Vault Software for Up To 5 People
Generous Bonus Scheme Linked to Performance
Development opportunities eg. vendor certifications and CFTP qualification
What do we expect from you?
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing and Digital Marketing Manager to devise, create and execute lead-generating marketing campaigns
- Own the Content Marketing responsibilities within the team, delivering accurate, attractive and converting content across our channels, from ad copy to website copy, printed materials to email marketing campaigns
- Implement and manage campaigns across email, social media, events, webinars etc. to deliver qualified, converting leads
- Own the social media schedule, primarily via LinkedIn to deliver community growth and lead generation as well as brand awareness
- Manage and arrange the event schedules, including working with venues, setting schedules and agendas and supporting the sales and marketing teams to drive up attendances
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager and SEO consultant to deliver content, copy, video etc that builds our organic reach
- Provide input into the yearly marketing plans and calendar planning and assist in the delivery of effective campaigns following those plans
- Manage and deliver successful email marketing campaigns and email automations to grow opportunities within our existing customer base and to nurture MQLs and contacts
- Leverage data insights and analytics to shape content, campaign and creative outputs, with a prove, learn and improve loop embedded in all decisions and deliverables
- Designing data sheets, banners, social media images and other design-based tasks
- Supporting the operations team to manage customer data in line with our stringent data protection and security policies
- Any ad hoc duties as required
What skills do you need?
- 5 years’ experience as a marketing generalist
- Good copy writing skills and excellent attention to detail
- Experience in the IT industry is preferred but not essential
- B2B experience is preferred but not essential
- Organised, tenacious, analytical and able to multi-task
- Experience using a range of a marketing-related systems e.g. CRM and marketing automation tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Able to create engaging communications for customers and colleagues alike
- Customer and goal focused
- Working knowledge of GDPR, data protection and privacy rules particularly with a focus on marketing requirements and liabilities
- Team mentality, a positive attitude and a sense of humour