Permanent Contract, Full time
Head of Technical
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm.
Up to £25,000 per annum, depending on relevant skills and experience
Our offices are located in the centre of Christchurch, next to the high street shops, with Christchurch Quay a 10-minute walk away and only five minutes from the railway station. Please note the company is operating a hybrid working policy and is open to home working.
Over the last two decades Pro2col has been working with some of the world’s biggest brands. From high street banks to supermarkets, designer clothing brands to major media corporations, global engineering firms to tech companies, Pro2col is pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
And how have Pro2col helped these businesses?
We’ve helped them move, transfer and automate the data in their organisations, making them more effective, efficient and ensured that their data (and often your data) is kept safe, secure and protected.
In an industry worth over $1bn we’re blazing a trail of excellence, growing 30% year on year and have established ourselves as THE data transfer and workflow automation specialists in the UK. Now we need a Technical Support Associate to fuel our continued rapid growth.
We are a fun and hardworking team, with a defiantly ethical, charitable and environmental focus. We’re proud to be a local business and are driven to do what we can to improve and cherish the beautiful town in which we’re based. We believe in building a work life balance and creating a family-first and supportive culture for all our employees.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for somebody who has experience supporting customers with IT issues, whom we can help to further their career by taking on new responsibilities; and helping to shape the Technical team of a company looking to launch into its next phase of growth.
What do we offer?
What do we expect from you?
- Work closely and provide administration support to the Technical team
- Liaise with the Sales team on technical bookings and queries
- Booking calendar appointments for Technical Consultants
- Liaise with customers on project delivery and progress
- Use ConnectWise to track progress on projects
- Send out and collect statements of work
- Ensure projects are signed off with relevant documentation and job sheets
- Contribute to our internal and public-facing knowledgebase
- Update and shape the technical process as the business evolves
- Assist with the resolution of internal IT issues
- Assist with onboarding of new starters
- Manage our Microsoft 365 estate
- Manage our internal network
- Provide application support and managed service coverage
- Assist with assigned tasks to facilitate relevant projects as required
- Working collaboratively with all teams across the business
- Continued self-learning and guided training on our software products and associated infrastructure
- Any ad hoc duties as required
What skills do you need?
- Experience working in an office/small service-based business
- Experience managing Microsoft 365 and internal networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with an eye for detail
- Willingness to listen and then ask relevant questions to help diagnose technical and application issues
- Organised and able to prioritise
- Customer oriented and calm under pressure
- Ability to follow process