This is an open invitation to you, business owners of Christchurch large and small, to unite and raise money for Save the Children on this year’s Christmas Jumper Day.
The Christchurch Christmas Jumper Day Party will take place in Saxon Square on Friday 10th December from 11am until 1pm. There will be a selfie board for photos, a keepy-uppy competition, children’s design-a-jumper craft stand and more. The highlight will be at 1pm, when we’ll all get together in our festive knitwear for a community photograph.
Pro2col will also be hosting a pay and play games tournament in their Saxon Centre head office. You can compete with colleagues on classics that no-doubt featured on your childhood list to Santa: Scalextric, Jenga and Mario Kart. Sign up to play now.
There are lots of ways that you can help:
- Participate in Christmas Jumper Day. Pro2col will provide you with a collection box and poster for your business, for staff and customers to donate
- Pay to play in the games tournaments. You’ll get a 10-minute time slot to pop into our offices and play Mario Kart, Jenga or Scalextric (or all three)
- Come to the party! Join us in Saxon Square between 11am and 1pm, and remember the photo at 1pm
- Donate to this important cause – any donations are greatly appreciated and you can contribute via Just Giving
- Get involved in any other way you can. We’d love to hear your ideas that will help us raise more cash:
Are you able to provide any catering?
Are you a dance, martial arts or keep fit organisation who would be willing to come and do a display?
Are you affiliated to any football clubs and could run the keepy-uppy competition?
Do you have a PA system we could use? Or are you an announcer?
Are you a professional photographer?
Can you offer any assistance with printing or banners?
Would you be able to donate any colouring stationery or run a crafty stall for children to come and design a Christmas jumper?
““Christmas Jumper Day has previously been about wearing a jumper and putting a donation in a pot. That’s great for big businesses with lots of staff. But we wanted to create an opportunity for smaller businesses and franchises to join together in a community event for this important cause.”.”
James Lewis, Pro2col founder and Managing Director
In 2019, Pro2col and the businesses of Tuckton High Street smashed the original target, raising over £1600 in total for Save the Children, making us the top fundraiser across Dorset, Cornwall, Devon and Somerset.
Let’s make this year a Christmas Jumper Day to remember and raise funds for a very important charity. Please get in touch with Michelle or Katie at Pro2col on 0333 123 1240 or email email@example.com.
All money raised goes directly to Save the Children, changing children’s lives around the world. It’s surprising how even a small donation can add up to make a big difference so please donate via the Just Giving page:
- £210 could equip 200 children in Indonesia with everything they need for school.
- £100 could buy the essentials a family fleeing conflict in Syria need to survive the winter cold.
- £50 could provide a child with a month’s supply of high-energy peanut paste, helping them recover from malnutrition.
- £20 could provide a newborn baby and mother with the vital supplies they need to get the best start in life.
- £10 could pay for a child’s schoolbag kit in Kenya to help children learn.