Permanent Contract, Full time
Head of Operational Excellence
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
£20,000 to £24,000 per annum dependant on experience
Our offices are located in the centre of Christchurch, next to the high street shops, with Christchurch Quay a 10-minute walk away and only five minutes from the railway station. Please note the company is operating a hybrid working policy.
You may not have heard of us nor know what a Managed File Transfer solution is; but as a company that has been growing over 30% year on year supporting many leading brands and businesses in an industry worth over $1bn, we need the help of an Accounts Administrator to fuel our continued rapid growth.
We’re proud to be a local business that has gone from strength to strength and have been trading for nearly 20 years. Pro2col are widely recognised as an industry leader in our field and at the 2022 Christchurch Business Awards we won ‘Independent Business of the Year’. The award recognises vision, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit. All of which has been made possible by the hard work put forward by our incredible team.
We are a fun and hardworking team, with a proudly ethical, charitable and environmental focus. Believing in work life balance and creating a family-first and supportive culture for all our employees.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has or is looking to gain experience within the finance department. You will be an important member of the Operations team, supporting the Finance Officer and Finance Assistant. Your work will allow the wider company to achieve our goals and showcase our expertise.
What do we offer?
25 Days Holiday, increasing to 30 with service
A Health Cash Plan
Hybrid Working Policy
Enhanced Maternity/ Paternity
Enhanced Company Pension Scheme
Company Sick Pay
1 Day Charity / Community leave per year
A Cycle to Work Scheme
Quarterly Team Events
Password Vault Software for Up To 5 People
Generous Bonus Scheme Linked to Performance
Development opportunities eg. vendor certifications and CFTP qualification
What do we expect from you?
- Assisting with the smooth running of the Operations finance department, supporting the Finance Officer and Finance Assistant
- General finance administration such as preparing purchase orders, invoices and liaising with suppliers and customers
- Managing the accounts inbox to ensure all incoming enquiries are dealt with efficiently and professionally or passed to the correct person for action
- Data entry and updating our CRM system
- Updating our accountancy software with sales and purchase invoices
- Debt chasing in B2B environment
- Creation of monthly account statements for customers as required
- Supporting the Finance Assistant with credit card receipt chasing and reconciliation
- Completing procurement steps, including receiving, picking and moving between warehouses inside CRM, to enable accurate sales revenue reporting
- Purchase office supplies as required
- Documenting processes, procedures and policies
- Supporting the operations team to manage customer data in line with our data protection and security policies
- Filing paperwork on the server
- Answering phones and providing exceptional customer service
- Attending job-related training and internal meetings to increase knowledge of the company, competitive landscape, industry knowledge and soft skills
- Any ad hoc duties required
What skills do you need?
- Experience working in a office environment
- Bookkeeping experience, including debt and creditor management is preferred but not essential
- Ability to process orders and support sales
- Team mentality, a positive attitude and a sense of humour
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication