CareersThe latest roles at Pro2col and why you should work with us
Pro2col are secure data transfer and business process automation experts. We help companies choose and implement the right technology for their business, then support the solution going forward.
We are a small team making a big impact. Our customers include KPMG, the NHS, RSA Insurance Group (Royal Sun Alliance), Prudential and TalkTalk. The business has been growing steadily for several years – up 35% in the last financial year.
At Pro2col we pride ourselves on ‘Doing things right, doing the right thing’, both for our customers and each other. Our strong values of trustworthiness, honesty and excellence are reflected in everything we do. There is a fantastic team dynamic at Pro2col – we work hard but have a lot of fun together too through team social events and charity activities.
Business at Pro2col continues to grow, despite the current challenges of COVID-19. In fact, secure file transfer and automation technology is proving even more important to our customers at this difficult time.
We are extending our team and have a permanent vacancy for a full-time Technical Consultant. The successful candidate will deliver customer demos, technical support and other services. This is a great opportunity for a technically-minded individual, who’s also a great communicator and team player.
If that sounds like you, please don’t be put off by the current situation. The Pro2col team is genuinely friendly, hardworking and fun. That hasn’t changed, despite us all working remotely! We’ve already taken on two new members of staff during lockdown.
JOB TYPE: Permanent Contract, Full time
LOCATION: 144 Tuckton Road, Bournemouth, BH6 3JX
SUPERVISOR/MANAGER: Technical Manager
- Pre and post sales professional services for direct and indirect customers and resellers on all Tier 1 and Tier 2 products in the Pro2col portfolio including but not limited to: Demonstrations of a single solution, POC, installation, training, first line support, MFT and RPA consultancy. Pre-dominantly via remote delivery.
- Providing technical support using our ticketing system to deliver customer satisfaction and in line with quality measures.
- Manage the delivery of technical projects.
- Technical writing such as top tips, blogs, RFP responses and capturing information into the knowledge base.
- Documenting technical output from pre and post sales customer calls such as system design, infrastructure, configuration options, statement of work, feature requests, use cases to feed into marketing.
- Quality audit of the demo systems including ensuring licences are current, software is up to date and working and that there are no incorrect customer references.
- Maintaining knowledge on new modules and versions of Tier 1 and Tier 2 solutions as directed, including passing certification on Tier 1 solutions.
- Support the technical comparison of solutions including documentation in the Pro2col comparison engine and bespoke customer reports.
- Researching alternative solutions as required.
- Other tasks as directed.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- English and Maths GSCE minimum
- Driving licence
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Team mentality, a positive attitude and a sense of humour
- Willingness to travel to customer sites for service delivery
- Able to learn from product documentation and hands on trial and error
- Windows and/or Linux experience
- IIS knowledge helpful
- Experience of troubleshooting problems
- SQL skills beneficial
- Scripting skills beneficial but not essential
- Company pension scheme
- Free tea, coffee and cakes
- Personal development allowance
- Smart rewards discount scheme
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
If you would like to apply please contact our recruitment partner: