CareersThe latest roles at Pro2col and why you should work with us
Pro2col are secure data transfer and business process automation experts. We help companies choose and implement the right technology for their business, then support the solution going forward.
We are a small team making a big impact. Our customers include KPMG, the NHS, RSA Insurance Group (Royal Sun Alliance), Prudential and TalkTalk. The business has been growing steadily for several years – up 35% in the last financial year.
At Pro2col we pride ourselves on ‘Doing things right, doing the right thing’, both for our customers and each other. Our strong values of trustworthiness, honesty and excellence are reflected in everything we do. There is a fantastic team dynamic at Pro2col – we work hard but have a lot of fun together too through team social events and charity activities.
JOB TITLE: First Level Technician
JOB TYPE: Permanent Contract, Full time
LOCATION: 144 Tuckton Road
SUPERVISOR/MANAGER: Technical Manager
• Answering all support phone calls
• Logging new support calls on CRM and with vendor as appropriate
• Basic issue resolution
• Management of non-Pro2col customer tickets
• Triage of more complicated issues
• Daily follow up of all open tickets – by phone in first instance
• Active Directory and Anti Virus administration
• Office IT – team support on Windows/Office/Printer and a couple of macs
• Demo system administration and build of base servers and standard configuration
• Licence management for demo systems i.e, all products are licensed for use, latest versions and necessary modules and integration with other systems as required.
• Documenting procedures as and when required and updating associated documents
• Asset Management register
• Review vendor updates on new releases and pass relevant info to Marketing for websites and top tips
• Proactive calls to customer base to capture installed software version, OS, modules in use, correct contacts and how they are using the software
• Input learning from support tickets and vendors into the knowledge base
• Knowledge acquisition on our products, identified competitors or prospective solutions and understanding of associated infrastructure as directed.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
English and Maths GSCE minimum, 5 GCSEs, IT related qualification
Experience in Technical customer facing role in a business environment, tech savvy with working knowledge of office products, databases and remote desktop control
• Excellent verbal and written communication, proficient in English
• Organised and able to prioritise
• Attention to detail
• Team mentality, a positive attitude and a sense of humour
• Windows – essential, Linux would be advantageous
• Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
• Ability to learn
• Customer oriented and cool tempered
Send your CV to Laura Staton at Dovetail Recruitment
Call: 07772 997794 or main office 01202 424824