The Social Housing White Paper – released last month – is the government’s commitment to social housing residents. It sets out a series of priorities about safety, resident voice and landlord accountability.
It’s an organisation-wide responsibility to meet these requirements, but much of it will be supported or enabled by IT.
In this webinar we’ll map how secure managed file transfer and automation solutions underpin these priorities, drawing on examples from other housing associations we work with.
You’ll come away well-placed to recommend strategic and tactical IT solutions to your senior leaders.
This webinar will include:
- Tactical IT solutions to support the following Social Housing White Paper requirements:
- Building and resident safety
- Resident voice and complaint handling
- Increased inspections for landlords with over 1000 homes
- Improved tenant access to information
- Improved collaboration with agencies
- Example use cases from some of the UK’s leading housing associations we work with including:
- Managing increased demand for social housing
- Tenant connectivity
- Secure exchange of data with agencies
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Moving from a tactical to strategic infrastructure.
Register your free place now
Social housing: How can IT support new government requirements?
Housing associations we provide solutions and services for include…
James Lewis is founder and managing director of Pro2col, delivering secure managed file transfer, automation and integration solutions since 2004.
Pro2col has worked with some of the UK’s leading social housing providers scoping and implementing solutions that tackle security and compliance requirements, whilst streamlining processes to provide a better customer experience and drive business efficiencies.
Pro2col are independent specialists in business process automation, secure file transfer and system integration. Our aim is to simplify the process of scoping, selecting, implementing and supporting the right technology and workflows for your requirements and budget.
Our expertise and advice has been trusted by organisations from all industries since 2004.
file transfer automation projects delivered
years' helping businesses automate processes